• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Instrument Cluster Rings

Since nobody is posting install pics I'll do mine from previous install by Tyler (Caroline-NSX). I'll let him share install tips!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 190
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 181
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 623
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
looking HAWT NT!

attachment.php

Since nobody is posting install pics I'll do mine from previous install by Tyler (Caroline-NSX). I'll let him share install tips!

Last edited:
Looks great Aamir! Thanks for posting the pictures!

For those of you waiting for rings.....
I was told a bunch more were shipped out this morning and because we ran out of boxes.....some will be going tomorrow! That will cover everyone that has sent payment via PayPal!

Stacy

Don't forget my machined set in that shipment Stacy :) I picked these up from a guy in Japan!!!

Stacy- quick question on finish:
These are available in Machine and Polished finish. What is the "default" for those of us that did not specify which finish we prefer?

Stacy- quick question on finish:
These are available in Machine and Polished finish. What is the "default" for those of us that did not specify which finish we prefer?

^this.... i prefer machined as i'm not much into shinny things :wink:

+1 Would like to know too.

I didn't specified on mine either, I would prefer machined as oppose to polish.

In his first post it says they are machined finish, nothing about polished. Below is from that post.

"But what I have is some left over stock of machined finish Instrument Cluster rings ready to go!"

Received mine a few days ago and they are machined.

Last edited:
In his first post it says they are machined finish, nothing about polished. Below is from that post.

"But what I have is some left over stock of machined finish Instrument Cluster rings ready to go!"

Thanks for clarifying Les!

YES...Thanks Les! I have been busy at work and just read this! The rings are machined finish only but you can easily have a polisher polish them if you so desire!
FWI...limited sets left!

Cheers,

Stacy

Oh cool, they're machined! Thanks Les, I too over looked that, maybe because I was too much in a hurry to buy these bad boys :D

Missed that too.

Mea culpa!

mine arrived 5 minutes ago. look great. try to install them this weekend.

thanks, stacy!

Out with the old, in with the new. If you look closely at the last photo, you can spot my screw-up. :eek: Fortunately, I noticed it right after taking the photo, so it was a quick fix.

DSCN1870.jpgDSCN1873.jpgDSCN1876.jpgDSCN1877.jpgDSCN1881.jpg

I like 'em! :smile:

Back