• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Insurance

I have Hagerty and pay $2505 a year, it's insured for $250k. No mileage restrictions or anything. I think they are the best and have all my cars with them.

You can negotiate an agreed upon value based on current sales with your company..if not then you need to switch..

While not the Type S, I pay $1000 for my 2017 through Travelers. They will cover replacement cost for my car based on mileage and current prices. It helps if you are old as well.

I have Hagerty and pay $2505 a year, it's insured for $250k. No mileage restrictions or anything. I think they are the best and have all my cars with them.
Hmm. I'm old and have a super clean driving record. Hagerty just quoted me $4875 per year using their default coverages. I can play around with the deductibles but that's almost double what you're paying.

Hmm. I'm old and have a super clean driving record. Hagerty just quoted me $4875 per year using their default coverages. I can play around with the deductibles but that's almost double what you're paying.

I'm 43. I have like $700k in cars with them. Try messing around with the deductibles.

I also think what makes a difference is that you list the car as pleasure driving and limit the miles driven to say 2500 per year. That should result in a much better rate.

State Farm $110/mo. Hagerty was a complete joke when I called them originally.

Hagerty, State Farm all about $3300 for the year for 250k 1k deductible, Hagerty wanted at least 2500 deductible in South Florida, Progressive said they don't insure over 150k?

Just got my renewal from State Farm, went from $3300 per year to over 4k per year, no claims, no accidents, only 2900 miles on the car. Any suggestions besides Hagerty?

I just changed from Allstate to Safeco
The NSX (not a Type S) was about $2700 last year and jumped to $3400
Safeco came in under $1400 for the year

got back a quote from Safeco....$300 more than State Farm, used a broker and Safeco was the least expensive! South Florida must flash a warning sign to these insurance companies. I'll try Hagerty again.

Back