• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Intake Manifold Interest

Is there a need for intake manifolds for you guys?

We built this for the Pikes Peak NSX and will be doing further testing to prover power improvements, etc. It's schedule 40 aluminum construction means it's a sturdy piece, but not any heavier than stock. It will certainly never come apart. We would provide custom fuel rails to match as well.

179922_10150909997351082_7145771_n.jpg

382400_10150909995296082_1611877537_n.jpg

403479_423130281065634_1900207235_n.jpg

532672_423008007744528_1160791610_n.jpg

We are making are making very good power with stock heads, at relatively low boost, and the only thing that's different than our "standard builds" is the intake manifold. Let's discuss.

Junior, I had over 100 PMs and 600 emails to sort through from over the summer. I gave it my all(and then some!) getting to Pikes Peak, and unfortunately, in that time span, several customers were upset in the process. All I can do is push forward, keep the business moving forward, and do what I can to better our customer's relationships as soon as possible. On the flip-side, many customers are more than understanding, and I thank them from the bottom of my heart.

We are catching up, and moving down the never-ending checklist, and will get the cover out shortly.

That being said, I will have internal pictures shortly. Production units will have CNC bellmouths; whereas the prototype is a flared/welded bellmouth array.

How much for the manifold ?

Is there a need for intake manifolds for you guys?

We built this for the Pikes Peak NSX and will be doing further testing to prover power improvements, etc. It's schedule 40 aluminum construction means it's a sturdy piece, but not any heavier than stock. It will certainly never come apart. We would provide custom fuel rails to match as well.

We are making are making very good power with stock heads, at relatively low boost, and the only thing that's different than our "standard builds" is the intake manifold. Let's discuss.

It's rather insulting to see you "gauging" interest for new projects when you have yet to finish existing projects that are paid for and long overdue. Congratulations on your engagement.......how did you manage to pay for that ring when you couldn't afford to buy parts to finish my car last month according to our conversation when you went back on previous agreement/time frame laid out by only you and I agreed to. I have been quiet about this for wayyyyy too long.

That's a very interesting product.

Looks like it incorporates a throttle body. What size? Drive by wire?

Looking forward to seeing more pics, technical data and a price ;)

Back