• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interest in X-Mas 2010 GB on Molded Carpet kits??

Are you interested in an X-Mas 2010 GB for the NSX Molded Carpet kit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are gauging interest for a GB on the NSX Molded Carpet kits we manufacture. Is there any interest this year for a GB??

Please leave your comments, opinions, questions, or suggestions.

NSX-R Type:

P1011120.jpg

P1011116.jpg

P1011096.jpg

DSC02435.jpg

DSC02433.jpg

NSXinstall8.jpg

NSXInstall6.jpg

1500 Series

7845carpet2.jpg

7845carpet1.jpg

NSX1054install39sm.jpg

NSX1054install40.jpg

P1180640.jpg

P1180641.jpg

already got me in...

Possibly, any pics of the silver/gray that goes in the 02+ silverstones? There are a few blemishes on mine that I'm tired of seeing.

Also, how intrusive and time consuming is the removal and installation?

Are you guys going to offer Matching Floor Mats? Looks like the OEM floormats material is not going to match the product you are offering, and the shades of color might be off.

Nice product!!

Last edited:
Are you guys going to offer Matching Floor Mats? Looks like the OEM floormats material is not going to match the product you are offering, and the shades of color might be off.

Nice product!!

Yes we have matching floor mats using the exact same carpet. They are available plain only and will be $99 plus shipping with the purchase of the carpet kit.

I think that 399 mark is going to hit the sweet spot, I'm going to keep an eye on this! I'm interested in the scarlet red carpet. How difficult is the install?:biggrin:

I think that 399 mark is going to hit the sweet spot, I'm going to keep an eye on this! I'm interested in the scarlet red carpet. How difficult is the install?:biggrin:

Well, 2 thoughts here. 1st we were thinking of a $399 Black Friday 8 hour sale for the 26th of Nov. 2nd is that $399 is obtainable with the XMas GB of 10 or more individuals participating.

As far as installation. It's not really difficult. It just requires patience. scale of 1-10 its about a 5.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Well, 2 thoughts here. 1st we were thinking of a $399 Black Friday 8 hour sale for the 26th of Nov. 2nd is that $399 is obtainable with the XMas GB of 10 or more individuals participating.

As far as installation. It's not really difficult. It just requires patience. scale of 1-10 its about a 5.

Thoughts?

I like the black friday idea too, after all who needs more electronics? :wink: How many hours of labor would you or an auto upholstery shop typically charge to install it, and what does that work out to for an estimate for installation?

I like the black friday idea too, after all who needs more electronics? :wink: How many hours of labor would you or an auto upholstery shop typically charge to install it, and what does that work out to for an estimate for installation?

An experienced shop could install it start to finish in 4-5 hours.

Back