• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Internet search contest w/ no prize

Looking for help from Prime members who really know how to conduct searches because I've not been able to find anything.......I'm looking for a piece of furniture I saw in a movie : The movie is the 2004 Jude Law film "Alfie". I would like to know about the Alfie character's sofa in his apartment.....

Last edited:
Looking for help from Prime members who really know how to conduct searches because I've not been able to find anything.......I'm looking for a piece of furniture I saw in a movie : The movie is the 2004 Jude Law film "Alfie". I would like to know about the Alfie character's sofa in his apartment.....

Haven't seen the movie so I don't know what it looks like. I found two sofas called "Alfie Sofa Bed", though. They're identical to each other.

http://www.english-sofas.com/sofa-beds/items/Alfie Sofa Bed.html

http://www.furnishedhomes.org/cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=119

"It's just, when you buy furniture, you tell yourself, that's it. That's the last sofa I'm gonna need. Whatever else happens, I've got that sofa problem handled." - Fight Club

:smile:

I've got bruises right now from from my Kyokushin class, but after a lifetime of being practically broke, I want nice s#$t now !!!

Good luck with your search Mike...can't wait to see your place. :biggrin:

This sofa?

004ALF_Sienna_Miller_038.jpg

Or this one?
004ALF_Marisa_Tomei_003.jpg

Or this one?
004ALF_Jude_Law_088.jpg

Or this one?
004ALF_Anastasia_Griffith_003.jpg

"It's just, when you buy furniture, you tell yourself, that's it. That's the last sofa I'm gonna need. Whatever else happens, I've got that sofa problem handled." - Fight Club

:biggrin: - that is one awesome movie!! The whole IKEA Catalog and soap from liposuction clinic gave a great commentary on our life.

Malibu Rapper........Awesome dude....You've got serious skills !!! Yeah, The first picture...the one that Sienna Miller is sitting on........Thanks so much ! Now I have to e-mail that pic to some vintage furniture expert to find out the make and model

Thats funny you quoted that. Im reading that book and that is the first thing that came to mind when I seen the title.LOL

Back