• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is it too soon?

calgary weathers been awesome, ive had mine out the last 2-3 weeks. I've seen bentleys and lots of porsches out.

So who is bringing their NSX out for the next NSXCC meets in the GTA or KW area? Mine is still under locked up probably at least till April some time.

Pulled mine out today... DAMN.. what a rush!!

The nice thing about storing the car for the winter is that when you first pull it out, it's like getting into the car for the very first time again.. especially if you've been driving a big clunky SUV all winter!

I always wait for a couple of rainfalls & the street sweepers to go out for a bit. Otherwise temps over 7deg Celcius mean your tires won't freeze - so you're good to go!

I'M tempted, but I"ll wait untill we have a few days of Rain to wash away the remaing salt etc from the road.

I have seen several exocites out in the last couple of days, including My Buddy down the street he had his Gallardo out.

Bram

Last edited:
If it's good enuf for the Harley - it's good enuf for the NSX...........but that has to wait for the salt and gravel to be off the roads. -2 this morning so not as if you are going to get traction never mind all the pits in the paint from the stones and gravel out there. In fact, the new MDX just got a new windshield with only 15k on it due to a minute stone chip hardly worth mentioning - but somehow ended up cracking right across the entire thing......geesh. So, I'll keep the nice toys in hiding for now........

Back