• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is it wrong?

Is it wrong that when I was driving home yesterday I looked across the highway and while I was turning my head back I saw what looked to be a NSX and I did a quick double take and got a weird feeling in my stomach? It turned out to be a 3000 GT, but I was just making sure I'm not the only one who gets that feeling of intense excitement when you think you saw or actually see something rare/amazing. Anyone got any good car sightings recently? The most recent cool thing I've seen was probably a new black S4 :cool:

haha you should move to Houston, the Galleria area...

During my lunch, I saw an Aston Martin Db7, 360 Modena, about 10 SL500s, and I also saw a 993 Twin turbo being driven by a fairly large lady!

I love seeing nice cars =)

Is it wrong to get a pudgy spying that "hot chick " with the long blonde hair from behind,,only to see a guy with a mullet turn around? :eek:

Yeah get this.... I am driving through my stupid back country town last Saturday night, you may have heard of it, it's somewhere near the middle of nowhere which is what makes this sighting so ridiculous... Anyway, I'm making my way up this slightly graded hill and I see a pair of beautiful HID headlights and HID foglights. Whatever it was it was low and wide and stank of exoticness. As it got closer I saw the distinguishing grille of an Aston Martin :eek: What kind you may ask.... Just a beautiful titanium gray Vanquish rumbling its way through farmland PA. He gave me a wave (thank God I was in my NSX.....) and smashed the throttle as he passed by. That thing was a symphony of exhaust notes I have never heard before. An absolute piece of art! But what the heck was he doing there?!?!?!? :confused:

There is a guy in my neighborhood who has an orange murcielago that he has out on nice days. I always see it going in the opposite direction of me, but it always looks mean coming towards me. I also see a guy in a red NSX with gunmetal mesh rims once in awhile, but have not been able to find out if it is a Zanardi yet. I rubber neck the cars worse then women sometimes.

I am a little disturbed about the mullet comment.

Speaking of 3000GT I happen to park next to it everyday. My younger brither owns one TT. Custom rebuild transmission, bigger valve lifter, Tein coilovers and Borla exhaust.

95NSXT said:
Is it wrong that when I was driving home yesterday I looked across the highway and while I was turning my head back I saw what looked to be a NSX and I did a quick double take and got a weird feeling in my stomach? It turned out to be a 3000 GT, but I was just making sure I'm not the only one who gets that feeling of intense excitement when you think you saw or actually see something rare/amazing. Anyone got any good car sightings recently? The most recent cool thing I've seen was probably a new black S4 :cool:

95NSXT said:
... but I was just making sure I'm not the only one who gets that feeling of intense excitement when you think you saw or actually see something rare/amazing. Anyone got any good car sightings recently?

Everytime I open the garage door and see the NSX. :biggrin:

-jim- :cool:

nuccaJB said:
I am a little disturbed about the mullet comment.

Haha, yeh I don't know if I'll sleep well tonight.

Yeah when I'm home and I go out in the garage and see the NSX I always walk around and look at everything like it's the first time I've seen it.

Jin1976, Sounds awesome, got any pics?

Should be in the member galleries under my name.

95NSXT said:
Haha, yeh I don't know if I'll sleep well tonight.

Yeah when I'm home and I go out in the garage and see the NSX I always walk around and look at everything like it's the first time I've seen it.

Jin1976, Sounds awesome, got any pics?

95NSXT said:
...I saw what looked to be a NSX and I did a quick double take and got a weird feeling in my stomach? It turned out to be a 3000 GT, but I was just making sure I'm not the only one who gets that feeling of intense excitement when you think you saw or actually see something rare/amazing.

Mate, this is perfectly normal. You are a perfectly functional & healthy hetrosexual male. :D I'm a little worried about <B>docjohn</B> though. :eek: :p :D

I get tricked by 3000GTO's and the older MR2's... they get your hopes soaring thinking it's an NSX until you realize you've been conned. :p

NeoNSX said:
...I get tricked by 3000GTO's and the older MR2's... they get your hopes soaring thinking it's an NSX until you realize you've been conned. :p

Yeh, that'll happen. It's a total buzz kill when it does.

Jin, it looks good

Back