• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

it is, a sad tday today

thanks for all the help guys
ok nsxboy, stop messin around honestly i find it insulting you desecrate the chairman of the company i work for.

dennis would not say something like this,
who is your upline anyway

In theory me too, but they keep on speaking about him as if he was a celeb...
biggrin.gif
then I felt ignorant! ...ok probably I am...
wink.gif

The S4 is an excellent choice. $2000 buys a chip and exhaust that CAN yield sub-13 second quarter-mile times: http://www.giacusa.com/s4a62.htm

Add coilovers (another $1500) and the S4 will out-accelerate and out-handle a '94 NSX.

All that with 4 doors, 4 wheel drive, and a world-class interior.

------------------
multisync23.jpg

'87 Mustang GT -- 425 rwhp

Previously owned:
1997 Ferrari 355 Spider
1998 Viper GTS
1991 Supercharged NSX
1994 Camaro Z28
1988 Mustang LX 5.0
1972 Chevrolet Nova (500 rwhp)

I dont really know what to think,

That its kinda insulting that some people are ignorant that they mistake Japanese sports cars for Ferraris,

Or that its a good thing that the Japanese make good looking sports cars that they mistake them for Ferraris.

Originally posted by hypelite911:
thanks for all the help guys
ok nsxboy, stop messin around honestly i find it insulting you desecrate the chairman of the company i work for.

dennis would not say something like this,
who is your upline anyway

whoa. back off buddy. I'm just telling you what Dennis told us. I don't know what the hell you are talking about insulting dennis.

If it's who I think they're talking about, he is the co-founder of 2x2 (a very contraversial ISP that structures its sales force like a pyramid scheme)... This could easily turn into a holy war, so tread lightly
wink.gif

Originally posted by multisync23:
The S4 is an excellent choice. $2000 buys a chip and exhaust that CAN yield sub-13 second quarter-mile times:

Add coilovers (another $1500) and the S4 will out-accelerate and out-handle a '94 NSX.

All that with 4 doors, 4 wheel drive, and a world-class interior.

Rob, I beg to differ. I was on the track last weekend with about 35 Audi S4's some of them pushing over 300hp with Big Brake's and Suspension mods.

They STILL do not outhandle an NSX, nor do they outbrake one. Some of them however DID out accelerate me.

The S4 is nice, but is no NSX.
And PLEASE PLEASE get rid of that picture. You don't look nearly that bad in person..and it just hurts to look at it.

Btw, what happened to the F-355? You're in a '87 Mustang now?? Do you like it better than the NSX/Viper/F-355?

You should come out to the track with your Mustang on the 16th.

[This message has been edited by Edo (edited 01 March 2002).]

Back