• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's A Girl!!!

Presleigh
Born Sunday Oct 8th, 14 hours and 45mins of labor!!! 8lbs 2ounces, 10 fingers, 11 toes...just kidding, she's perfect.
4291DSCN1300-med.JPG

congrats...same birthday as my Lady..10/8...very cool!!

Mike

Congrats! My first (and only) just turned one! Enjoy every second of this time. Is this your first? How's the wife? (People always forget about the one who did all the work. :smile: :wink: )

How embarassing! My baby had that same blanket when she was born!

Thanks guys, she's our first and so far its been great. She doesnt cry much, sleeps alot and loves when I hold her. I know I'm a little biased, but I think she's a contender for best looking babe on prime :wink: She has dimples too. :biggrin:
White I guess alot of the hospitals use the same stuff. I know they probably charged me enough that it should have been made of mink!!

very cute, congrats :wink:

You are very lucky man. Congratulations on being a new dad. BTW this is my 1000th post. Now where's the cigars? :biggrin:

Ten fingers and ten toes!!! Congrats!!!!! Now remember, Halloween is just around the corner...

Attachments

• baby_photochops.jpg
    baby_photochops.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 326
Congrats! Pretty much the meaning of life as far as I can tell. Enjoy every moment. My wife's favorite quote is "the days are long and the years are short" - so true! 2005 will be a year you will surely remember!

Major Stoner - you crack me up! How in the heck did you do all of those?

:biggrin:

Back