• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

>>> it's finally here! <<< ScienceofSpeed Year End Sale!

end of year sale.jpg

We announced a list of items on clearance sale this year today! As an additional incentive, purchase anything on the sale list and receive an additional 5-10% discount on the rest of your order.

Clearance sale discounts were sent to our newsletter subscribers. If you did not already receive the newsletter with the discounts, please subscribe here. When you receive the subscription confirmation e-mail, click the link to view the last e-mail newsletter.

Discounts will be applied to all orders placed over the phone or website (website orders will receive the refund back after they are placed).

Same thing happened to me - at least the most recent newsletter link went to an s2k newsletter.

Hmmmm... I signed up, but there is no link to a newsletter on either the confirmation email or web page. Where did I go wrong :eek:

- - - - - - -

D'oh! Never mind. Just had to wait a bit for the second email... with an S2000 newsletter link :(

Last edited:
A number of new Advan & Rays wheels added to our sale list, check it out!

• we scored a few sets from Japan for you on clearance sale - some sets up to $1,000 off list!
  • new RE30 Club Sport II - fully forged wheel for less than $2,500!
  • new ScienceofSpeed exclusive 57Xtreme in Semi Gloss Black with an awesome concaved 19x10.5 rear!

Back