• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's Official: NSX-Stock, May 21, 06-Bridgewater Acura

john, that's his sos cf/lexan speed brake deployed...:biggrin:
fastnfur....
 
Thanks to everyone who attended the cruise yesterday. It was my first NSX event and I enjoyed it very much. I brought my 9 year old son along and he said that it was the most fun that he ever had-driving in a car that is! All the people that we met were very friendly and helpful.

A special thanks to Mike for organizing the event and to jalnjr for posting that great picture of my son. I am sure my son will remeber the day for quite some time. I will remeber it also.

Mike H.
2005 Blue

PS-Is there anyone out there in the Allentown PA area who would be interested in informal cruising during the summer months?
 
Glad everyone had a good time! Look forward to doing this again soon.

Big, Big thanks to Dave Wasenda for planning the route and making the eating arrangements! Autovation for donating the pedal sets and shift patterns (your t-shirts were shipped today), Larry Bastanza@ Asimo motorsports for donating a free valve adjustment, Science of Speed for giving out the short shift kit and cam covers, and Downforce for hooking us up with a bunch of Carbon Fibre goodies. Without our sponsors this event would not have been possible. Thanks again! Glad everyone had a good time!

See you all at NSXPO 2006 and hopefully sooner.
 
Heff said:
Thanks to everyone who attended the cruise yesterday. It was my first NSX event and I enjoyed it very much. I brought my 9 year old son along and he said that it was the most fun that he ever had-driving in a car that is! All the people that we met were very friendly and helpful.

A special thanks to Mike for organizing the event and to jalnjr for posting that great picture of my son. I am sure my son will remeber the day for quite some time. I will remeber it also.

Mike H.
2005 Blue

PS-Is there anyone out there in the Allentown PA area who would be interested in informal cruising during the summer months?

 
phantabulous...

Miss NSX-Stock...?
chicken0ru.gif


Pimp'd out NSX of NSX-Stock...?
car-smiley-003.gif


NSX-Pimp of NSX-Stock...?
pimp18fh.gif
 
hhhmmmm...I know we're missing a bunch more pictures here. Come on guys, you used to be quick :)
 
here are a few more pics
 

Attachments

  • DSC02483.JPG
    DSC02483.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC02484.JPG
    DSC02484.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC02485.JPG
    DSC02485.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC02486.JPG
    DSC02486.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC02487.JPG
    DSC02487.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 59
and more.
 

Attachments

  • DSC02491.JPG
    DSC02491.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC02493.JPG
    DSC02493.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC02497.JPG
    DSC02497.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC02514.JPG
    DSC02514.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC02526.JPG
    DSC02526.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 104
hey~ this is Julia, Thank you all for having Rob and I.
I had a blast and took many pictures, here's a few and I will post a link to video later
:wink:

IMG_5623.jpg


NSX PIMP!![/:biggrin:


IMG_5561.jpg


IMG_5565.jpg



IMG_5538.jpg


[
IMG_5612.jpg


IMG_5609.jpg

lineup.jpg


IMG_5535.jpg


Wow you guys did a great job parking!


IMG_5626.jpg


IMG_5604.jpg


IMG_5610.jpg


IMG_5556.jpg


IMG_5555.jpg

ahhh so much fun!!! :tongue:
Thanks Mike for putting up such a great event!
 
Heff said:
Thanks to everyone who attended the cruise yesterday. It was my first NSX event and I enjoyed it very much. I brought my 9 year old son along and he said that it was the most fun that he ever had-driving in a car that is! All the people that we met were very friendly and helpful.

A special thanks to Mike for organizing the event and to jalnjr for posting that great picture of my son. I am sure my son will remeber the day for quite some time. I will remeber it also.

Mike H.
2005 Blue

PS-Is there anyone out there in the Allentown PA area who would be interested in informal cruising during the summer months?
I am in NEPA(Clarks Summit). Glad to cruise around this summer.
 
^^^^

The little boy was the best!!! Karen and I couldn't believe how he looked so much like our little Nicholas. He looks exactly how we image our son to be soon.

Gorgeous!!
 
great fotos!Wish we could have been there.John your car is a labor of love,heck if you miss driving the nsx just have Larry install 5 reverse gears and just drive backwards,youv'e got better hp/lb ratio anyway:eek:
 
I just want to share this shot of the red NSXs and the acura nsx pilot in action.:biggrin:

Thanks to everyone who made this event a success.
 

Attachments

  • nsx.jpg
    nsx.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 80
  • nsx1.jpg
    nsx1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 102
KingkongNSX said:
I just want to share this shot of the red NSXs and the acura nsx pilot in action.:biggrin:

Thanks to everyone who made this event a success.

Send me over the High Res version pleaseeeeee ... Thanks :biggrin:
 
Bailey, where are the rest of your photos??
 
jadkar said:
Bailey, where are the rest of your photos??

I was wondering the same. I posted a new thread in the picture gallery of my car now that is finished (cough, cough) but I never have any real good photos. If anyone has some, please post them there for me.:biggrin:
 
The Kid said:
I was wondering the same. I posted a new thread in the picture gallery of my car now that is finished (cough, cough) but I never have any real good photos. If anyone has some, please post them there for me.:biggrin:

Well as far as your car ........ you know I took some good shots of it. Did you look in the photo album link I posted???
 
jadkar said:
Well as far as your car ........ you know I took some good shots of it. Did you look in the photo album link I posted???

What link?
 
very nice john. thanks for the large formats!!:smile:
 
John,why did Bob make you take THREE pics of himself with Karen??:cool:
 
cool......do you have any more.... perhaps f our little stint on the GSP :)
 
Back
Top