• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's official:June 22, 08 NSX-STOCK!

It's now official: We will be hosting our annual NSX meet/event on June 22, 08. Its on a Sunday and is the largest NSX event in the Northeast. Last year we had 60 cars:wink: Like past years, the event will be sponsored by some of our vendors, include a car show, meet and greet and plenty of good driving. We wll conclude the festivities with a nice dinner and give out some awards/free prizes.

This year's event will be a two day event. June 21; saturday night, I will be arranging a dinner. I offered this last year but no one was interested. If anyone wants, the Hyatt in New Brunswick, NJ will be available for lodging and dinner will be within walking distance.

Any questions, suggestions, please call, email, or PM me. I will need help/volunteers to help planning a route and some other activities.

Michael Lasko
Sales Manager-Bridgewater Acura
1231 Route 22 West
Bridgewater, NJ 08807

The Roll Call
1. Yours Truly:biggrin:
2. The Hawk
3. Patricio
4. NA1MT
5. Climberao
6. Jalnjr
7. Omeganorm
8. TonyD
9. Drifter
10. Acura NSX Pilot
11. Chuck Morgan
12. LarryB
13. Wasenda
14. jh nsx
15. KingKongNSX
16. ftuhy
17. cmc140
18. I1O101I
19. ARYNSX

Last edited:
I'll in.

I am in this year :biggrin:

in with bling. wanted to see offsie event cleared:smile:
will do what i can, you know me....

this will probably be another alcohol
free event... canadians will be asked to cash bar...:wink:

Hmmmmmmmm.........

I'll be in NYC June 14 -15 for the Iron Maiden shows. I was then gonna head back south via the BRP/Dragon. This might be worth staying in town for a few extra days. :)

And I can leave Lasko a deposit for the new NSX.

will do what i can, you know me....

As usual this event is never possible without you. Could use your help again for this years event:wink: Give a ring when you want to chat, Ive been brainstorming:biggrin:

soooo....
what do youse wanna do?? pm any props, s'il vous plait:biggrin: .

My father and I are planning to attend on Sunday weather permitting. Sounds like a great event.
Chris

Nice, glad to see so many people coming from out of town. The Hyatt in New Brunswick is a sweet hotel, and we'll be eating dinner right across the street.:wink:

Add TheDon to the list!

And Pooh too but I'll let her give the official signup :smile:

I will have some sort of schedule and a plan of attack by this Sunday. I've been so busy with the nice weather and the release of the new TSX, Ive been slacking:redface: Any idea's, feel free to call or PM ME. I have something planned but am looking for some additional imput:wink:

Back