• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Its Sunday night chat

Damn. I just figured out how to get into the chat. VTecNSX1 left the room as SOON as I got in and there is nobody in there now. Crap, now that I know it's there, I'll check it more often. That's pretty cool we can do that!

What are you bumping?:smile:

"Osiris?" "... present!" :p

I'm innit... :D

(join in if y'all are around...)

.. and this reminds me to ask admin' about integrating "Live Chat" into the forum, so users can see who's in chat off & on during the day! :cool:

Last edited:
Sorry, i took off to a Mfest meet in Hollywood.
I wish others would show up and chat like the old days.
Not sure if people are shy or slow in typing.
But is pretty fun to talk to each other about NSX and other open topics.
Hope to see others next Sunday night.

Sorry, i took off to a Mfest meet in Hollywood.
I wish others would show up and chat like the old days.
Not sure if people are shy or slow in typing.
But is pretty fun to talk to each other about NSX and other open topics.
Hope to see others next Sunday night.

will someone text me when chat is? Otherwise I will never remember.
318-792-5631

i-chat...

I popped in a few times for a moment or two, Acura Nsx Pilot was in there but apparently AFK/MIA. I'm rather curious to see his stash of images from the past year or so... :D

I think we, as a forum & NSX enthusiast community could greatly benefit from a "live chat" add-on to NSX Prime, which would show if anyone is in the "chat" (literally show their user-name on the main forum's page under an added icon that can be known as "live chat" & current "user's online" & so on.

Simplified schematic of what I'm speaking of:

primechatyy1.jpg

This was suggested in detail in the following thread: "Software upgrade.. New features, plus your "read" flags have been reset".

I believe it was initially mentioned here: "Flash Chat v4.7.12" & then reiterated here: "Html".

Obviously it's a matter for NSX Prime (admin') to address when there is available/allocated time for such implementation to the existing forum setup.

I personally believe this can & will greatly enhance the 'Prime using experience for many individuals in our great online community. It's not necessarily the added features that I find most useful, but rather the ability to see who all is in "live chat" (and who they all may be); then being able conversate [sic] in real-time & get feedback/answers promptly (I'm sure a "live chat" lounge-fly or dozen will quickly become situated); not to mention hot-blooded "off-topic" subforum banter being exhausted through such chat dialog (I know, I know... wishful thinking!). . .

will someone text me when chat is? Otherwise I will never remember.
318-792-5631
Will do, man. No problem'o... :cool:

Last edited:
Re: i-chat...

I popped in a few times for a moment or two, Acura Nsx Pilot was in there but apparently AFK/MIA. I'm rather curious to see his stash of images from the past year or so... :D

I think we, as a forum & NSX enthusiast community could greatly benefit from a "live chat" add-on to NSX Prime, which would show if anyone is in the "chat" (literally show their user-name on the main forum's page under an added icon that can be known as "live chat" & current "user's online" & so on.

Simplified schematic of what I'm speaking of:

primechatyy1.jpg

This was suggested in detail in the following thread: "Software upgrade.. New features, plus your "read" flags have been reset".

I believe it was initially mentioned here: "Flash Chat v4.7.12" & then reiterated here: "Html".

Obviously it's a matter for NSX Prime (admin') to address when there is available/allocated time for such implementation to the existing forum setup.

I personally believe this can & will greatly enhance the 'Prime using experience for many individuals in our great online community. It's not necessarily the added features that I find most useful, but rather the ability to see who all is in "live chat" (and who they all may be); then being able conversate [sic] in real-time & get feedback/answers promptly (I'm sure a "live chat" lounge-fly or dozen will quickly become situated); not to mention hot-blooded "off-topic" subforum banter being exhausted through such chat dialog (I know, I know... wishful thinking!). . .

Will do, man. No problem'o... :cool:

I think that is a great idea:smile:

Back