• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's time! You don't wanna miss this caravan - Super Car Sunday, August 29th.

Ok guys, its time to join up with the 6speed fella's again. Here is the original post from over there:

6speedonline said:
Hey guys, the time has finally come. Porsche will be the Marquee! It's been a while since our last Super Car Sunday Caravan so lets make this special. Lamborghini was the marquee back in March and we had a turnout of over 50 cars.
All cars are welcome!
Like usual, we will have two meeting spots:

5:45 AM at the Shell Gas station in Diamond Bar....3241 South Brea Canyon Road, Diamond Bar, CA 91765 This is off the Diamond Bar Blvd Exit on the 57 freeway. We will leave at 6:00 to meet up with the second group in Arcadia

6:30 AM at Pavilions Super Market in Arcadia...745 W. Naomi Ave, Arcadia, Ca. This is south of the 210 Freeway, Baldwin Ave Exit. We will leave at 6:45 for our final destination at 6100 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA 91367 arriving before 8:00 AM

Now anyone that missed the last one missed an incredible turnout and it wasn't even for the Porsche Marque. Now its for the Porsche guys so you know its going to be EVEN BIGGER. Probably best of the year. On top of it, one of the members over there, Peter is bringing his best cam/vid setup so if you want some rollin shots / fly bys its perfect timing. NO WHINING ABOUT HOW EARLY IT IS, ITS ONE TIME A MONTH! Show up and have fun...in fact, if someone shows up and doesn't have fun, I'll pay for the gas you wasted!!! After I see how many sign up we'll decide if we want to do a cruise and breakfast afterwards.

sidenote: for the diehards, they are also doing a run to C&C which I will be attending. But if you can only do one, you DO NOT want to miss SCS. Lets make a good showing.

1. SFDreamer
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Here is a video from last time, only about a 1/3 of the cars were seen though because lots were behind the camera car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRblvep8HvE&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:
Re: IT'S TIME!!!! YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS CARAVAN Super Car Sunday, August 29th.

1. SFDreamer
2. CDX_NSX

I might make C&C as well.

Last edited:
Re: IT'S TIME!!!! YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS CARAVAN Super Car Sunday, August 29th.

I might make C&C as well.
Can't get enough of me? :tongue:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Can't get enough of me? :tongue:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Is enough ever enough? :biggrin:

1. SFDreamer
2. CDX_NSX
3. striker525

Been to the last one and it was a blast! Take it from SFDreamer...he knows his cajones. Gonna take this one to another level....SCCHHHWWWWWOOOOOOOP!!!! COUNT ME IN!!!

I'm in for sure!
1. SFDreamer
2. CDX_NSX
3. striker525
4. DASHNBY

Last edited:

Had a blast last time!! I'm in!!!:wink:
1. SFDreamer
2. CDX_NSX
3. striker525
4. DASHNBY
5. Jagtiger

That's the spirit!

More!

1. SFDreamer
2. CDX_NSX
3. striker525
4. DASHNBY
5. Jagtiger
6. ediddynsx(needs a wake up call)

1. SFDreamer
2. CDX_NSX
3. striker525
4. DASHNBY
5. Jagtiger
7. giftedg (in spirit because SFDreamer and Striker525 should be in Japan for SuperGT with me but are a bunch of flakes. SFdreamer should pay for my gas back to the states.

have a nice time guys!

ediddynsx(needs a wake up call)

Will do Ediddy!

giftedg said:
7. giftedg (in spirit because SFDreamer and Striker525 should be in Japan for SuperGT with me but are a bunch of flakes. SFdreamer should pay for my gas back to the states.

have a nice time guys!

I was thinking about you when I first posted man! Miss having you on the events! <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

1. SFDreamer
2. CDX_NSX
3. striker525
4. DASHNBY
5. Jagtiger
7. giftedg
8. suntaelee

i'm in! hopefully we can do a cruise and lunch if everyone's in. also, any way i can meet u guys en route on 101? i live near the 101 in the mid-wilshire district. just wondering...

i'm in! hopefully we can do a cruise and lunch if everyone's in. also, any way i can meet u guys en route on 101? i live near the 101 in the mid-wilshire district. just wondering...

Everyone, Suntalee can FINALLY make it! Man, you can roll with me and JCC. We'll both be leaving from downtown LA to go to Arcadia, it is BEYOND worth it to back track. Believe me. If you thought cruising with 2 NSX's was fun, this will definitely make you :biggrin:!!

Everyone, Suntalee can FINALLY make it! Man, you can roll with me and JCC. We'll both be leaving from downtown LA to go to Arcadia, it is BEYOND worth it to back track. Believe me. If you thought cruising with 2 NSX's was fun, this will definitely make you :biggrin:!!

lol

I'm in. Will probably caravan with sf, jcc, and suntaelee to arcadia

I'm in. Will probably caravan with sf, jcc, and suntaelee to arcadia

Yeah baby, got ourselves a yellow!

1. SFDreamer
2. CDX_NSX
3. striker525
4. DASHNBY
5. Jagtiger
7. giftedg (in spirit)
8. suntaelee
9. theo1

NOIIICE! so u, me, jcc, theo1 and whoever wants to join in from dtla can all roll together. oof... redbulls all around. ha. i think i still have ur number sf. u got mine as well? i can't wait! my first run...finally!

Steve, so did you also think about me when you posted? Man, I wish I could make it.

Of course man! Missing the eating machine!

Count the brotha in...

You got it Pare, get on JC!

1. SFDreamer
2. CDX_NSX
3. striker525
4. DASHNBY
5. Jagtiger
7. giftedg (in spirit)
8. suntaelee
9. theo1
10. Maverick96
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

10? That's a lot! This cruise will definitely be good. Gotta bring some passengers people so that we can get more video footage.

Oh and Steve, I like your route we did last time...was real nice!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

BTW: Wussup Gail..Wussup Hugo! Damn we miss you guys!

1. SFDreamer
2. CDX_NSX
3. striker525
4. DASHNBY
5. Jagtiger
7. giftedg (in spirit)
8. suntaelee
9. theo1
10. Maverick96
11. NSXPatPat
20. RYU (bringing up the caboose as usual)

i'm kinda new here, but i'm in for this one!!!! can't wait to see many NSXs running together! =)

Yeah, if you've never been part of it before, its truly quite the sight. Glad you can make it!

Woot for RYU too!

Back