• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jalopnik's 10 Affordable Dream Cars

10. Noble M400
9. Ferrari 355
8. Jaguar XJS
7. Lotus Elise
6. BMW e39 M5
5. Porsche 911
4. Volva P1800
3. Maserati Spyder
2. Porsche Boxster S

...[drum roll]and the [/drum roll]

1. Acura NSX

Link: http://jalopnik.com/ten-affordable-dream-cars-633508052

Eclectic mix of cars and I'd have to agree with a few of them. It's particularly nice to see the NSX continue to receive some respectable press.

very cool. no american cars like the ugly unchanged body style for 50 years Vettes LOL

LOL!! I must be a kid of the 90's...because I love almost all of those.

For me on this list, definitely F355 Berlinetta's... and select 911's. I mean, other than what we already roll around in. :D

- - - Updated - - -

I think the Vette has changed it's body style way more in 50 years than the Porsche 911...

The 911's have always followed the same basic tear drop body style... Vette has a few more extreme changes IMO beginning with the late 60's - 70's before doing another dramattic and boring change for the early to mid 80's. Then going long again for the early 90's, big butts for mid to late 90's, before the modern Vette, relatively unchanged in body style since the C6 came out. Guess I havent seen a C7 in person but still close to the C6 in sorts. Just my opinion of course.

For me on this list, definitely F355 Berlinetta's... and select 911's. I mean, other than what we already roll around in. :D

Me too. I'd put the 355 on blocks in the garage to listen to the exhaust note alone.

Sorry, but I'd replace the 4. Volva P1800 with a RX7 TT.

LOL. It wouldn't be a post from you if you didn't mention your RX-7 or GTO. ;)

Back