• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

JDM Brochures (R33 & Integra Type R)

Primers,

I have JDM brochures (in all Japanese) for the Skyline R33 and also the first gen Integra Type R if anyone is interested.

I also have a factory Pininfarina book and a binder complete with their financials from I believe 1999.

How did I get the Pininfarina stuff? When I was a college student years ago, I sent them an email asking for any information that could help me with a project as I thought I was going to become an car designer. They sent me some cool stuff.

How did I get the JDM books? Buddy of mine went to Japan in '99 and brought them back.

Back