• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jdm fog lamps for sale $400

Very clear glass fog lamps. I’ve seen yellowed out lenses that look horrible. These ate beautif JDM lamps. Comes with the wiring. I have new brackets for it too. Can send pictures upon request. Located in San diego. Buyer pays shipping.

4.jpg4.jpg2.jpg3.jpgunnamed.jpg

i believe the pink stuff is wax. i just picked some out with a knife. it's where the glass has been pitted a little. no cracks as you can see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a provision in the US harness to plug these in and make functional? If so I would like to purchase. Thanks for your time.

I never actually installed them. Spent a lot of time looking for them and then got distracted. recently i got some arc-light turn signals which are really bright so don't need the fog lamps. I did some research on how to install them and it should just be wiring you can get at any auto store for trailer hookups. I think you'd need to run a wire for the switch though. here's a thread i found.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/93750-jdm-foglight-install

I'm sure there's more threads. I think NSXs with fog lamps look pretty sick, but I think it's time to let these go.

Is there a provision in the US harness to plug these in and make functional? If so I would like to purchase. Thanks for your time.
There are pigtails in there but they lead nowhere. You would need to wire them up. Lookup some old posts and there was also I think Dali's write-up on this - hit some google caches or something.

Back