• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

jdm radio

I've one. The Tape is not working and the tape deck lid is missing. The radio works and the knobs look unused. You can have it for free plus shipping.

All I want is a clean Honda cassette door

Go to ebay, look for a cassette player from old Honda Accord from the early 1990's.

It's the same thing.

oh really.. i wanted to oput the Honda cassette door on my Acura radio... how are those JDM clusters NSX r coming along BTW?
I can get the NSX-R cluster set if you like.

Hi
I have JDM radio out 1992 Nsx which we imported from japan,and we fited
Sony deck Due to the speaker amps not working,and sub was makeing loud
whisleing sound.
Radio is working well,If want it post me with all your details.
You can pay postage.Rest is free.

:wink:

sent email

Hi
I have JDM radio out 1992 Nsx which we imported from japan,and we fited
Sony deck Due to the speaker amps not working,and sub was makeing loud
whisleing sound.
Radio is working well,If want it post me with all your details.
You can pay postage.Rest is free.

:wink:

Last edited:
Anyone else have one that is either JDM or European market radio? I need one to refresh my interior as my old one is looking rather tattered, and one of the buttons is messed up.

Thank you! :)

If all you want is a "Honda" cassette door, the one from the US-Spec 1993 Accord SE is almost the same as the 1991-2001 JDM NSX, and it will fit perfectly in the NSX. It's not identical to the NSX specific one, but you may not even notice the difference unless I told you.

If all you want is a "Honda" cassette door, the one from the US-Spec 1993 Accord SE is almost the same as the 1991-2001 JDM NSX, and it will fit perfectly in the NSX. It's not identical to the NSX specific one, but you may not even notice the difference unless I told you.

I am going for authenticity. I have a working stereo in my car that is either JDM or UK spec. I do not know how to tell the difference. It works fine, I just want to re-fresh the stereo because there is some cosmetic damage to it, and Alpine USA said they cannot refresh it for me. :(

Thank you, though. I appreciate it.

Back