• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JETS

Single Fogger Wet system HP ratings:

N2O / Fuel

34/18 40HP

37/22 50HP

39/24 60HP

41/26 70HP

43/28 80HP

46/30 100HP

52/33 125HP

61/38 150HP (max for 1 nozzle)

I don't know about retard but retard is with boost like from turbo or sc but not NOS. Correct me if am wrong. You don't need retard the timing.

You should retartd timing if you're running a lot of Nitrous. Best way is to run some diagnostics on the car while spraying and see how much knock retard you're getting...and then adjust timing based on that.

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe - Not Stock

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

www.RacingFlix.com

General rule of thumb is -2 degrees for every 50 hp. In the fact that most factory timing maps are already on the safe side about 4-10degrees, depending on make/model. A typical 100 shot (As with Autologic's kit) does not require any timing modifications. At 150, I suggest turning the timing back or using higher octane or both. As for the NSX. A 100 shot requires no timing mods. As stated earlier. if you desire a 150 shot, one or the other (timing or Race fuel) needs to be used. you will also notice that between the different Nitrous companies, that the nitrous and or fuel pill for different amounts of horsepower actually vary a little. It also depends on the cars stock fuel pressure at wide open throttle. (fuel pill size only) NSX = 50psi

[This message has been edited by NSXALI (edited 05 October 2002).]

Originally posted by 4g62bt2c30a:
What no2 jets are you running and what hp results are you getting? If wet, fuel and no2 please.....

multible jets apply to dry as well as wet..remember your nos reg that goes to your fuel reg on a dry kit? be carefull playing with jets.
David

Originally posted by NSXALI:
General rule of thumb is -2 degrees for every 50 hp. In the fact that most factory timing maps are already on the safe side about 4-10degrees, depending on make/model. A typical 100 shot (As with Autologic's kit) does not require any timing modifications. At 150, I suggest turning the timing back or using higher octane or both. As for the NSX. A 100 shot requires no timing mods. As stated earlier. if you desire a 150 shot, one or the other (timing or Race fuel) needs to be used. you will also notice that between the different Nitrous companies, that the nitrous and or fuel pill for different amounts of horsepower actually vary a little. It also depends on the cars stock fuel pressure at wide open throttle. (fuel pill size only) NSX = 50psi

Like your new name.
David

What are the Jet sizes in your kit?

Originally posted by NSXALI:

Back