• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JGTC Event at Cal. Speedway NSXCA Christmas Party? Dec 18-19

GREAT JGTC RACE IN SO. CAL.......

HOW LUCKY I AM!!!
I want to be there!! i just moved here from virginia.....this kind of event makes me hate virginia more and feel lucky!! haha.Thank God, i'm in California!!!

count me in!! please

jimmy k

Last edited:
Hey Steve,

They're also having an autocross (2 actually, one with thier cars and one with your own). I'm certainly up for that.

Anybody else?

Can you sign our group up for those activities as well? Package deal?

t

Tank said:
Hey Steve,

They're also having an autocross (2 actually, one with thier cars and one with your own). I'm certainly up for that.

Anybody else?

Can you sign our group up for those activities as well? Package deal?

t
Tank- Count me in for the autocross! Should be a blast.

Any word on what activities are available to us and how can we sign up as a group.???

Where to send the sign up fees and stuff???

I'm in

Hey Steve,

Thanks for organizing. I just saw some program on Spike TV last Sunday and it dedicated 10 min talking about JGTC coming to LA.

I'm in + 1 guest. Sweet!

Ed

WOW! What a response

Oh My God! What a GREAT response!:eek: :D

As of right now we have about 50 Cars on the list (I will publish it soon)!

Based on the response I have started the process to get the space reserved!:cool: I am still working on figuring out how the Club will contribute to the event.:confused:

I have thought about the following options:

1. The Club subsidizes part of the weekend ticket price.
2. The Club pays for a Catered meal at the event
3. The Club would help pay for a Dinner after the event (at a seperate location)

If any of you have any thoughts or other ideas please let me know.:cool:

I will keep you all updaed as this event comes together.

Only 143 days until GT LIVE!!!:D :cool:

Suggestion

HI Steve,

This is just an suggestion, for me, I would like to remember this event with a special event/club shirt. I would not mind paying for it.

I'm sure they will sell shirts for the event, but can we make a special Polo shirt to celebrate this event and us being there.

Just a thought

Steve,

Of the three options, I kinda like option 2 the best. The idea of having a reason for the bulk of us staying on site for dinner after Saturday's events means we won't have to fight the traffic out of the area. Imagine being able to chill at the raceway while some of the JGTC teams are still tinkering with the cars in preparation for Sunday's events. :D

-Randy

Re: Suggestion

awsomr1 said:
This is just an suggestion, for me, I would like to remember this event with a special event/club shirt. I would not mind paying for it.

I'm sure they will sell shirts for the event, but can we make a special Polo shirt to celebrate this event and us being there.
Nice. :) At the very least, considering it'll be December, a nice long sleeve t-shirt would come in handy. :D

-Randy

Re: Re: Suggestion

FuryNSX said:
Nice. :) At the very least, considering it'll be December, a nice long sleeve t-shirt would come in handy. :D

-Randy

I think it would so cool if we all have the same shirt on, representing NSXCA.:cool: :cool: :cool:

Yes, let me know also when and where to send in some cash..
I've had it planned since early March.
BH

Re: Re: Re: Suggestion

awsomr1 said:
I think it would so cool if we all have the same shirt on, representing NSXCA.:cool: :cool: :cool:
You know it!!! Gotz ta reprezent!!! :D

Heck, at 50 cars, we could be one of the biggest car groups out there!!

Re: Suggestion

awsomr1 said:

Just a thought
Steve -- a GREAT suggestion. Possibly with a picture of one or more of the GT500 JGTC NSXs in attendance. Count me in for one of these too !!

I've been posting on that other thread, and am also in touch with the event organizers.

from the 50th State, you may see me (+ guest) there
if my work schedule can be adjusted. Aloha, Mr. B.
Please advise, when more details become available [email protected]

Attachments

• palmtree.gif
    palmtree.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 1,542
Back