• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JGTC Event at Cal. Speedway NSXCA Christmas Party? Dec 18-19

Here is the Attendee List (NOW FINAL)

Hi Everyone! :D

I have received a number of requests to publish the list of attendees for the JGTC event. Here is a list of Prime screen names and if I didn't know or a person doen't have a screen name (can you believe it :eek:) I have just listed their first name and last initial.

As of right now we have 88 Cars and 164 PEOPLE! signed up and (Hopefully) Paid.

I think we have a shot at one of if not the largest Club at the event (I Hope!) :cool:

As an example I heard that the Supra club only has 7 cars signed up! :p

Anyway, here is the list and thanks to everyone for their cooperation!

MarkA
FactorX Motorsports
NineKRPM (G)
NSXof RB
David B
PROJECTNSX
tbNSX
Cantrell Concepts
CKS Papa
5inchfatlip
Bambookid
Jchoice
FuryNSX
Paul Dalton
xalot
Prova4re
Lud
SDNSXTECH
drmanny3
Arnold G
Casper91
DaveG
Kvonco
velo-ct
Brad
Richard H
AndyH
HotRod
akira3d
RichJacobs
Mark J
Manx469
JIMMYGT
K2
Craig
JAKiii
nsx92
SexyRed
scNSXgirl
Coolnsx
awsomr1
Taj
legendr35
SCS2K
SilverOne
Racerxjling
lucasrayd
Syanra
John M
NemesisX
t-med
Terry M
SILLYNSX
FactorX Motorsports
Zanardi 0
ubenergy
Pooh Bear
SuperSpeed
91X
Dale R
Youkai
ANYTIME
Ca AGNSX
Seth R (SOS)
F1VTEC
RYNEEN
Dean S
Double-J
NSXTASY
George Schultz
ss_md
POWERED by HONDA
NARLEE
bboxer
VtecNSX1
Joseph
Tank
GoX(P)
GoX(H)
Alittleboost
RAVN NSX
UFO
Gruppe M USA
NSXUSA
Digimanoc
vespabob
Chris W (SOS)
Cdub
TucAZNSX
Paul W
LA area, Y2K_ NSX
X-toy
NineKRPM (D)
FlightNSX

This is going to be INCREDIBLE :D :cool:

Last edited:
WOW!!!

That is an IMPRESSIVE list!!! I'm even noticing some out-of-staters!! :eek:

Thanks again Steve!!!

Hmmm, for those of us with a long drive,.......where are we staying? :confused:

Attendee list revised and Sign UP is CLOSED!!!

I just revised the list of people who have signed up!

Also I can no longer accept additional event sign-ups :(

I am sorry but I need to cut it off to get the payment for everyone to the event organizers in time to meet their cutoff date :eek:

Thanks for your understanding :cool:

I hope to meet some of you guys there, I've been looking for an NSX for a few months now just havn't found the right one. I can't wait to see all your NSX's!

- David

Updated list of attendees!

I have updated the list of attendees to reflect some lat minute changes. This should be the FINAL LIST IF all the straglers pay soon! (that means you Nick!) :eek:

See Post #102 :D

Please check your personal e-mail for a message if I need information from you!

We are currently the LARGEST CAR CLUB at the event!!!

Hotel Update

I was trying to get a NSXPO rate at a Marriott near the event but without a room count I was unable to lock a reduced rate. The SoCal folks are staying at Fairfield Inn, Ontario, CA. 909 390-9855 Rack rate is $85. Large inflow count will reduce rate, wash area is being investigated but should work out per the hotel staff. :) Thanks to Steve and Sandy Riter for making this event happen, all the hard work and time are appreciated by the entire club. :) :) :)

Re: Hotel Update

coolnsx said:
I was trying to get a NSXPO rate at a Marriott near the event but without a room count I was unable to lock a reduced rate. The SoCal folks are staying at Fairfield Inn, Ontario, CA. 909 390-9855 Rack rate is $85. Large inflow count will reduce rate, wash area is being investigated but should work out per the hotel staff. :) Thanks to Steve and Sandy Riter for making this event happen, all the hard work and time are appreciated by the entire club. :) :) :)
Cool, even a wash area. How many people are already staying at the Fairfield Inn? I was planning on staying over Saturday night, and possibly even Friday night.

-Randy

Re: Hotel Update

coolnsx said:

Thanks for the heads up on the hotel! :p

I noticed there is online ability to purchase club passes.

However, once bought online, they go straight to the main contact, Steve Riter aka CA AGNSX.

http://www.jgtcusa.net/store/product_info.php/cPath/12/products_id/65

So, the question is, will you still accept latecomers or are you permanetly closing signups? Or do you want NSX owners only?

Either way, I totally understand.

Thanks,

Jacko
96 Skyline GTR
Former NSX owner

Late signup is OK!

Because the event organizers decided (after their own cutoff date) to set up a way for people to join the car club events we ARE allowing NSX Club of America (NSXCA) members to use the online system to join the event after I closed the signups. The parking is limited to NSXs only. If you would like to join us in our car club area you can join the NSXCA by going HERE and clicking on "JOIN" and following the instructions to become a club member. After you have done that (and you have an NSX to park) you can go to JGTCUSA and sign up as part of the car club event and pay $66 (We all saved a whole dollar by signing up early :rolleyes: ) and then send me the information i requested in post #66 above and I will sign you up for the event. If you don't have an NSX to park you can buy General admission tickets and if you are an NSXCA member send me the information I requested in post #66 and you can join us in the car club area as a club member.

I hope this answers your questions.

I live in Rancho Cucamonga and I am available to make arrangements for those who wishes to have dinner together, but I need head count of how many wanted to joint and what type of food you all are interest in having.

Let me know

awsomr1 said:
I live in Rancho Cucamonga and I am available to make arrangements for those who wishes to have dinner together
Great - thanks!

awsomr1 said:
I need head count of how many wanted to join
Put me down as one person. (Everyone does. :D )

awsomr1 said:
and what type of food you all are interest in having.
Great food. :p Any kind is fine with me.

If a lot of folks are interested, then I would suggest that it be a place that can accommodate (and hopefully will accept a reservation for) a large group. (Not every place does.)

nsxtasy said:
If a lot of folks are interested, then I would suggest that it be a place that can accommodate (and hopefully will accept a reservation for) a large group. (Not every place does.)
And if it's just the four of us, well... we'll have a great dinner that we can gloat to everyone else about on Sunday!

Hi All,

So far not many people are interest in Dinner party, but I would still like to keep the option open for you all.

Let's make the cut-off date 11/29, that would give me 2 weeks to get everything set.

Thanks

We will be atending (a party of 2) would some one post directions to the track, we are comming from phoenix and need to know what exit to pull the drag chute off the 10. Also, does anyone have suggestions for hotel accomidations. And how do we get tkts and parking with the group. Basically I'm clueless and looking for the clue-phone to ring and it be for me! :confused:

thank you for your time in advance ;)

Several of us are staying at the Fairfield Inn in Ontario, very close to the track. There number is 909 390-9855, look forward to seeing you at the event.

subayai said:
We will be atending (a party of 2) would some one post directions to the track, we are comming from phoenix and need to know what exit to pull the drag chute off the 10. Also, does anyone have suggestions for hotel accomidations. And how do we get tkts and parking with the group. Basically I'm clueless and looking for the clue-phone to ring and it be for me! :confused:

thank you for your time in advance ;)

Most of your questions can be answered here:

http://www.jgtcusa.net/home.html

Back