• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JH4NA21311T000076 - one of a kind?

If you go to page 1 of this thread, there’s discussion of this error/omission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If I knew how, I would edit that transmission error. It caused a lot of confusion today.

Anyways, despite being sold late at night, on the block within the last 5 cars of the day, misrepresented, and with no mention of its extra desirability and rarity, the NSX still sold for 25% above an equivalent NA2 Targa price (Using $73k, not the $80k price after commissions). Even with seemingly everything against it, the extra value of the NA2 Coupe (+supercharger?) still showed through. And that's good news.

Last edited:
I think a car like this should sell for more, unless there is something we don't know about someone got a great deal.

I am thrilled to be the new owner of this rare gem. Yes I did run a Carfax before bidding on the car and it was all clean. Of course there are a few things I would like to address to get it up to my standards, and then it will be perfect. Can't wait for it to be delivered!
I will post up some pictures once the car arrives.

Last edited:
I am thrilled to be the new owner of this rare gem. Yes I did run a Carfax before bidding on the car and it was all clean. Of course there are a few things I would like to address to get it up to my standards, and then it will be perfect. Can't wait for it to be delivered!

Congrats Mr. Wolf! I didn't know this car even existed.

Congrats and it is a HUGE score. The car would have sold here on Prime easily for $110k as Primates know what they are dealing with. There was a 98 or 99 silver coupe for sale on SF craigslists a few months ago for $95K+ and it did not last 2 days before it was sold. I think the seller on BJ did not realize a car like that would not do well at BJ as it is a cult car hence lost big.
Steve

Last edited:
nice, a primate got a deal!!!!

Glad to see the car went to one of us. Congrats on your score!

i am thrilled to be the new owner of this rare gem. Yes i did run a carfax before bidding on the car and it was all clean. Of course there are a few things i would like to address to get it up to my standards, and then it will be perfect. Can't wait for it to be delivered!

Congratulations! Well done. :smile: Glad this was purchased by a Primer.

Yesterday I viewed your new NSX, took photos, and actually opened the driver's door for a moment. It had sprinkled the previous (Sat.) evening, so body was dusty and "sprinkled on." Anyway, the body appeared in very good to excellent condition. The seating surfaces were very nice - just some wear (commensurate with age/mileage) on the driver's outer/upper seat bolster. I think it had a Comptech exhaust. I so much wanted to open the engine compartment to view the CTSC, but didn't dare!

Good luck for/during your wait :wink: It's tough.

I saw this parked out in the paddock on Friday afternoon. I didn't open it but if you see any nose prints on the passenger window I could not with complete confidence claim innocence. I remember seeing the hammer price, looking up the catalog description and thinking 'well this sold way too cheap. I can't believe they left out the fact that this could be the last ever coupe.' Had I seen it before it crossed the block I would have been scrambling for a bidders pass.

IMO you got a smokin' deal on what appears to a beautiful car. Enjoy it in good health.

An absolute robbing. I just put two and two together, I missed out on buying this car when it came off lease. I guess everything happens for a reason as then I probably wouldn't have bought my Zanardi.

Transporter arrived this morning, here are a couple quick pics I snapped before putting the car in the garage:
2h4asns.jpg

nch2zd.jpg

Back