• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JH4NA21675S000069 White 05

hey guys,

i am a recent purchaser of an NSX from Exotic Motors. i see the gpw/onyx #69 for sale at their place - i had a fairly good experience on the purchase of mine - if anyone is considering purchasing it, please PM if you would like to hear about my experience with them in detail, i would be happy to share.

thanks,
nishant

Sam's responses confirmed our doubts on the white 05 with such a price tag. It is the rare color that many desire. But it has 44k miles with potentially thousands of $ in paint job and leather touch up, and the engine very likely lacked of care. I'd much rather pay 12-15k more for HotHonda's car, and I think I was one of the very few Primer who actually made an attempt. From my experience, gents, it's very unlikely for anyone to acquire a perfect white 05 by being cheap.

Come on guys give that dealer or present owner a fair chance in getting his money back, we shouldn't be bashing every hand that car goes through although inwas there when they sold it at manheim pa and it still look awesome.

Back