• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jic magic Flt-a2 coilovers

Semi new to this forum , just figured I would post a pic or two of one of my customers cars . The car is running Jic Magic FLT-A2 coilovers .

I have them too - I'm happy.
Stiff, but still have a relatively comfortable ride without the TEIN jack-hammer/pogo-stick effect.

I had Tein RA before. The pogo-stick effect is exactly what I experienced. I had stock for now. Still waiting for my Bilsteins.
D'Ecosse said:
I have them too - I'm happy.
Stiff, but still have a relatively comfortable ride without the TEIN jack-hammer/pogo-stick effect.

Ko-nsx said:
Cost??? Which tein's are you using?
You seem to have mis-interpreted what I said - I have the FLT-A2's - I was comparing these to the TEIN's which have the jack-hammer/pogo-stick effect (experience shared by Jin 1976 & others I know) - these JIC's do not have that!

D'Ecosse said:
You seem to have mis-interpreted what I said - I have the FLT-A2's - I was comparing these to the TEIN's which have the jack-hammer/pogo-stick effect (experience shared by Jin 1976 & others I know) - these JIC's do not have that!

You seem to have misinterpreted what I said :biggrin:
1. I was asking the cost of the Jic magic Flt-a2 coilovers
2. Before Jin posted, i was wondering which Tein's(RA's, flex etc.)you had that gave you the pogo effect.

Back