• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jinks final garage sale

Hey guys,
I have a few parts left over I didn’t get to install or they were just extras. My car was totaled and I’m not buying it back. I’ll try and upload pics later. The tires and sway bars, I’m hoping to find a Florida buyer. But here is my list:

Uni filter- used 100 miles- 45.00 shipped

Oem ecu MT- working when pulled to go Aem v2- 150.00-SOLD

Left hand side door gasket- new- 190.00 shipped

Sos car cover RED with tote bag- 180.00 SOLD.

CT engineering sway bar set with bushings- new- 200.00 SOLD.

Intake manifold from a 91, injector covers, two intake covers, misc parts from going CTSC- 200.00- SOLD

18/19 nitto nt555 tires in great condition. 200.00 shipped. SOLD

I’ll update this as I find more parts.

Last edited:
Pics of car cover?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Its the same one they have on sos website. I have to delete some photos before I can post pics. Might wanna scoop it up before someone else does. I don’t sell junk. If I get around to clearing out some space, I’ll post pics. Or, pm me your phone number and i’ll Send you pics.

What’s left hand side door gasket? I need the replacement liners that run along the entire door that prevent wind noise and water from seeping in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The door or the window? There is two. The one I have is for the door. It’s kinda like a double gasket. It attaches to the door and does not surround the window.
What’s left hand side door gasket? I need the replacement liners that run along the entire door that prevent wind noise and water from seeping in.

Updated. Car cover and sway bars SOLD to local pick from John Wayne.

The door or the window? There is two. The one I have is for the door. It’s kinda like a double gasket. It attaches to the door and does not surround the window.

Hmm I guess I need the upper half where the window meets the top of the car when closed. Do you know what that part is called or what the part number is by any chance?

all that work into that motor.....:frown:

UniFilter

Is the UniFilter still available?

Yes, the uni is still available. To all other that asked for pictures of parts please bear with me, I'll get them to you by the weekend.

Yikes man, I'm sorry to hear. Good luck with the sale and everything else!

Update: The ECU is now sold.

The tires have been sold.

Back