• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Join us on Saturday, January 12 for the first NSXCA “WELCOME to 2008 Party”

All the details are complete and payments are ready to be received!!!

Dear Past, Present or Future NSXCA Member:
2007 is quickly becoming a memory and 2008 is almost upon us. In past years, the Southwest region of the NSX Club of America (NSXCA), in the Los Angeles area, has sponsored a Holiday Party which has been squeezed in between all the other holiday activities leading up to New Years Day. For the second year in a row, the club would like to try something different.

The L.A. area of the Southwest region NSXCA would like to invite all of the local members of the club to a “WELCOME TO 2008 Party” to be held on Saturday January 12, 2007 at 6:00pm. The party will be held at the Mission Viejo Country Club in beautiful Mission Viejo! This event will feature a gourmet meal with a “No Host” bar. The NSXCA will sponsor this event by paying for all of the entertainment and decorations!

26200 Country Club Drive
Mission Viejo, Ca 92691
(949) 582-1550​

The menu for this event is as follows:
A choice of 3 items - beef, chicken or vegetarian pasta. Meal would include tossed green or Caesar salad, potatoes, vegetables and main dish followed with either individual cheesecakes or vanilla bean ice cream sundaes We can have only one of these deserts, so majority rules on which one will be served. Coffee, hot and iced tea are also included.

Need a Vegetarian meal? “There will always be available substitutions for your vegetarian guests.”​

A Children’s Menu is available for guests 12 years of age and under. These younger guests have a few choices of entrée options. Soft Drink, Juice or Milk is also included. The Children’s meals will cost $20. Sorry Children’s meals will not be subsidized by the Club.

The Mission Viejo Country Club will also provide a dedicated parking area for our cars!

The room we will be in has a seating limit of 60 people and we need to provide the restaurant with the final number of people by January 5, 2008. Please RSVP to this invitation by completing your choice of sign up methods below. The first 60 to sign up will be guaranteed a seat. If the signup exceeds 60 we will start a waiting list if cancellations occur.

To join us, you can (a) send a check to NSX Club of America, P. O. Box A3416, Chicago IL 60690-3416; (b) fax your MasterCard or Visa number and expiration date to 847-869-0302; or (c) transfer funds to [email protected] using Paypal.

Cost is $55 per NSXCA member and $20 for children under 12.
Include in your payment: NSXCA member number or join the club, number of guests, choice on entree and desert (read above)

As was stated above, to participate in this GREAT event you must be a CURRENT member of the NSXCA. If you are not a Current member of the NSXCA you can pay and additional $ 40.00 and you will become a member for the entire year.

This should be a GREAT way to start 2008 and we look forward to seeing many of you.

Best wishes,

John Richards

The list:
1. coolnsx - Gil & Donna
2. socalx - Tom, Wifey & child
3. ediddynsx - Eddie
4. FuryNSX - Randy
5. loomup - Dexter & Judy
6. Heartbeat - George & Daina
7. marshmi - Mike & Barbara
8. clausibaus - Claus & Shirley
9. Big_D - Dennis & Trina
10. NSX@40 - Steve & Sherry
11. mcano - Mario & Sally
12. Ca AGNSX - Steve & Sandi
13. MCM - Mark & Wifey
14. Mr & Mrs Ramon Quintinita
15. SOS - Chris
16. DaveG - Dave & Barbara
17. Technical - Bruce & Gloria
18. Volvo Man - Tom & Doreen
19. Killer - Robert & Suzanne
20. ANYTIME - John, Tina & Shelby
21. Your name here

Last edited:
We also have arranged for the best enertainment you'll ever enjoy. "Killer is the best". Can't wait to see you all!

Trying to sign up for 3 (2 adult and one child) , but don't see a letter to fill out? how do i secure my spot?

thanks
tom

I am there plus a guest.....one beef and one chicken and cheesecake is fine with me.

Last edited:
^^^^HI Claus

My wife and I would like to attend this event. :smile: Member #2641. We would prefer one beef and one chicken entree please. Thanks for putting this together, we are looking forward to seeing everyone!

Dennis & Trina Wallace
Big_D & Lil_T:biggrin:

Please put us down for 2. Sherry and I thoroughly enjoyed last year's dinner, and I wish I could have met more of the participants and their cars. I'd like to suggest that this year's dinner include something related to our cars, if possible. Please let me know if I can help with planning, etc. Thanks.

Steve Weinberg

Hello All!

Please save a place for Sally and Mario Cano. One beef dinner and one fish dinner thanks. I will need to renew my membership.

Are there any nice hotels in the area that are close to the venue?

Bid_D wants to know what time does the bar close.

Thanks

Bid_D wants to know what time does the bar close.

Thanks

Hi Mario...you rascal. Unfortunately, I have to be good this time because I am planning on driving home afterwards.

Cheers!

REGARDING THE HOTEL QUESTION
There is a Fairfield Inn by Marriott less then 1 mile from MVCC
It's at the intersection of I-5 and Oso Parkway
26328 Oso Parkway, Mission Viejo, CA www.fairfieldinn.com or (949) 582-7100
Rate is $89.10 for Saturday, January 12th.
Breakfast is included in the room rate.
I can look into higher quality hotels locally if there is interest.

RSVP'd and paid for two. Beef x 2, cheesecake preferred. Any thoughts re my earlier suggestion regarding some sort of icebreaker at/with the cars?

REGARDING THE HOTEL QUESTION
There is a Fairfield Inn by Marriott less then 1 mile from MVCC
It's at the intersection of I-5 and Oso Parkway
26328 Oso Parkway, Mission Viejo, CA www.fairfieldinn.com or (949) 582-7100
Rate is $89.10 for Saturday, January 12th.
Breakfast is included in the room rate.
I can look into higher quality hotels locally if there is interest.

Thanks Gil,

A Fairfield type hotel is fine in these types of situations, unless someone else needs an upgrade, no further research is necessary for me.

Mario

Donna and I are paid, both prefer beef and cheesecake for desert. We'll see everyone there. Happy Holidays to all! :wink:

Am I dense or what, I can't find page 3 or the sign-up/reply form???

No, you are not losing it! That was a typo, since there is no "page 3".

There are however, 3 methods of payments:
(a) send a check to NSX Club of America, P. O. Box A3416, Chicago IL 60690-3416
(b) fax your MasterCard or Visa number and expiration date to 847-869-0302
(c) transfer funds to [email protected] using Paypal.

Back