• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

June 25th, 2011 - NJ/PA River Run

Ron, gonna cost him 3 hats, maybe make sure Larry B gets an extra one cause he keeps stealing one from me at the Ofsey walk each year!!!

Need not worry. Larry already told me, he will be at the Offsie Walk instead.

That going to cost you 2 hats:eek:

I guess you are a Ford lover too..........

Just remember that I represent your future ex-wife.

1. The Don
2. Poohkie
3. RSO 34
4. RJD1022
5. RPM217 (aka "Fords can still kiss RSO's butt")
6. Farm180
7. Dynamic-uzed-auto
8. popsicle
9. ftuhy (definite maybe)
10. Ginnie and her ball and chain
11. Passline
12. Blenz91

1. The Don
2. Poohkie
3. RSO 34
4. RJD1022
5. RPM217 (aka "Fords can still kick RSO's butt")
6. Farm180
7. Dynamic-uzed-auto
8. popsicle
11. Passline
12. Blenz91

There's only one hater around here!!!!:eek::wink:

1. The Don
2. Poohkie
3. RSO 34
4. RJD1022
6. Farm180
7. Dynamic-uzed-auto
8. popsicle
11. Passline
12. Blenz91

1. The Don
2. Poohkie
3. RSO 34
4. RJD1022
6. Farm180
7. Dynamic-uzed-auto
8. popsicle
10. Ginnie and her ball and chain (he hates Fords)
11. Passline
12. Blenz91
13. Garys 1991 NSX

1. The Don
2. Poohkie
3. RSO 34
4. RJD1022
5. RPM217 (aka "Fords can still kick RSO's butt")
6. Farm180
7. Dynamic-uzed-auto
8. popsicle
10. Ginnie and her ball and chain (he hates those that hate Fords)
11. Passline
12. Blenz91
13. Garys 1991 NSX
No matter how much Bob begs, the GT will not be coming to the River Run. It might however make the trip to Kid's Day!!!

Details to come but mark your calandars that the River Run will be held on Saturday June 25.

Happy Spring!

I have some people asking me if I know the details, as of yet...................other than the fact that I'm taking the NSX and Bob wants me to take the GT.
Could you please post so I can forward them to some that don't frequent Prime, but are NSXCA members and might be able to join us.
Thanks!

I have some people asking me if I know the details, as of yet...................other than the fact that I'm taking the NSX and Bob wants me to take the GT.
Could you please post so I can forward them to some that don't frequent Prime, but are NSXCA members and might be able to join us.
Thanks!

What details do you really need? It's on June 25th and will be lots of fun as usual - 'nuff said!:biggrin:

Bob - Add me to the list with a guest.

Roger - I'm not telling who the guest is :smile:

What details do you really need? It's on June 25th and will be lots of fun as usual - 'nuff said!:biggrin:

Bob - Add me to the list with a guest.

Roger - I'm not telling who the guest is :smile:
Not for me, but for someone else who would like some details, I'll be there no matter what, as I don't care whether you bring Bags or your latest girlfriend (who do you think you are Tiger or Arnold?). This event is always a great time!!

By the way, why don't you have Bags bring your latest girlfriend and you stay home, that way it's a win win. Or in the words of Charlie Sheen............"winning":wink:

We will meet.
We will talk.
We will leave.
We will drive (some of us fast).
We will pose.
We will eat.

Anything else you wanted to know? :tongue:

The Powers that Be (Chuck, Fernande and Don) will be sending out an email blast as well as posting here on prime soon.

Possible details that are rumored, but unconfirmed.
We will be meeting around 9am at the same place as we did last year (park along Route 32 in PA just north of Frenchtown). We will leave around 10am. We will have one of the best drives ever planned by Chuck and Fernande). We will have an amazing photo opportunity somewhere. We will meet for lunch at . . .

Got leave something for you all to wonder about. Yummmm. Really good food though.

We will meet.
We will talk.
We will leave.
We will pose.
We will eat.

The Powers that Be (Chuck, Fernande and Don) will be sending out an email blast as well as posting here on prime soon.

We will be meeting around 9am at the same place as we did last year (park along Route 32 in PA just north of Frenchtown). We will leave around 10am. We will have one of the best drives ever planned by Chuck and Fernande). We will have an amazing photo opportunity somewhere. We will meet for lunch at . . .

Got leave something for you all to wonder about. Yummmm. Really good food though.
I want extra posing!!!

:smile::smile:Sounds GREAT!!!!!!!:smile::smile:

We will meet.
We will talk.
We will leave.
We will pose.
We will eat.

but of course..I can't deny the world my loverly A cups.

Bump for a worthy outing (plus I am tired of non-nsx'ers constantly bumping threads about runs being done by nissans and evos...........)

Bump for a worthy outing (plus I am tired of non-nsx'ers constantly bumping threads about runs being done by nissans and evos...........)

i saw that and they envy our priceless machines

I had so much fun at NSX stock on sunday 5-22-2011!!! Got a chance to meet great people, inspired by gorgeous cars and what a picturest view!!! Love all the turns,curves,up hill, down hill roads! You can count me in!!! Do we get to go for a swin too? lol

Attachments

• new look2.jpg
    new look2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 23
  • sideview.jpg
    sideview.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 25
  • new look.jpg
    new look.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
I'm in! I could get use to this one meet a month thing.

I'm in! I could get use to this one meet a month thing.
Great thinking Aaron, there's "Kid's Day" up at Watkins Glen in late July, it takes up a couple of work days, but it's "the most good and fun you can have in a car" and get to hang out with some great people, take some hot laps in cars with members who are open track (some are instructors too), and really share the love with kid's who are suffering through association with one of the worst diseases known to mankind!!!

BTW, so as not to be a "threadjacker", "the check is in the mail"!!!:wink:

I had so much fun at NSX stock on sunday 5-22-2011!!! Got a chance to meet great people, inspired by gorgeous cars and what a picturest view!!! Love all the turns,curves,up hill, down hill roads! You can count me in!!! Do we get to go for a swin too? lol

If you liked NSX stock, you will love the River Run!

Back