• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just bought a 03 NSX

Dewain27 said:
I just wanted to say that I just bought an 03 NSX with 29k miles on it at the Bimmer Store for 62k. The guys there were great to work with and I hope to see you guys around sometime. Ohh guess it helps to mention that I live in Atlanta, GA.

That's about market. I've been looking for 02+'s for about 6 months and most of what I saw were similar to yours, maybe a little pricier but with fewer miles. Almost nothing under 61, unless the quoted prices were far above what you could actually do a deal. I gave up and bought a new one a few weeks ago though.

Here are pics of my new ride....

873528_5.jpg

873528_1.jpg

873528_2.jpg

873528_3.jpg

873528_4.jpg

873528_6.jpg

873528_7.jpg

873528_8.jpg

873528_9.jpg

Nice looking car, love that red, my favorite color for an NSX.

Think you might want to dust that steering column, holy cow that think looked dusty:wink:

In the Atlanta area from a reputable dealer.... I have no problem with cost... especially since the guy that traded it in for the new Lambo was there and I have all the information of the car. It was like buying a new one. Trust me... It was a deal for what I got especially for the experience...

Go Back in your hole Troll!

I used to be the president of the Atlanta S2000 club and I did my research on what I wanted... did I mention 03 was the lowest production year.... oh and only 7 in my color combo was even made... yeah.... I am more than happy

Enjoy the pics above....

Dewain27 said:
that is their pics before it was detailed... there is no dust now...

Just busting your chops :biggrin: welcome to the club, ignore MoreRPMs he is not representative of the type of people typically on this board

Beautiful!!!!! It looks great in the photos, but I think Formula Red is one of those colors that is best when seen in person. It is a gorgeous color!! Congratulations. Take care.

Dewain27 said:
I used to be the president of the Atlanta S2000 club and I did my research on what I wanted... did I mention 03 was the lowest production year.... oh and only 7 in my color combo was even made... yeah.... I am more than happy

Pardon me, Mr. President. For all the losers out there accusing me of being a troll, I drove an NSX before 95% of the people on here even knew what one was; have been a big racing fan for over 25 years, etc.

To get a bunch of flack from a consortium of dweebs who spend 14 hours a day on their computers, well, that just speaks volumes.

I never personally flamed anyone, just expressed opinions on the market, is all.

You got a hell of a nice car, Dewain. One day I hope to do the same. Good day

MoreRPMs said:
Pardon me, Mr. President. For all the losers out there accusing me of being a troll, I drove an NSX before 95% of the people on here even knew what one was; have been a big racing fan for over 25 years, etc.

To get a bunch of flack from a consortium of dweebs who spend 14 hours a day on their computers, well, that just speaks volumes.

I never personally flamed anyone, just expressed opinions on the market, is all.

First: Note the price listed on the FAQ's pricing chart for an '03 in mint to excellent condition - $70,000 to $75,000. So your comments were, while not only trollish, just plain incorrect.

Secondly, I find it pitiful that you stoop to petty insults and namecalling to defend yourself. Be a man and apologize for your lack of tact, or just troll along to another forum. There are plenty of them you'll fit in at.

Dewain27 said:
In the Atlanta area from a reputable dealer.... I have no problem with cost... especially since the guy that traded it in for the new Lambo was there and I have all the information of the car. It was like buying a new one. Trust me... It was a deal for what I got especially for the experience...

Go Back in your hole Troll!

Enjoy the pics above....

Congrats again.
Oh, and we have the exact same car, except mines an 02 ! =)

MoreRPMs said:

May I please request a ban? thanks:) oh, and I am really not joking either..

supra2nv said:
May I please request a ban? thanks:) oh, and I am really not joking either..

Why would this result in a ban? Lets get real:confused:

nchopp said:
First: Note the price listed on the FAQ's pricing chart for an '03 in mint to excellent condition - $70,000 to $75,000. So your comments were, while not only trollish, just plain incorrect.

I don't post here but after long consideration I thought I'd chime in on the subject. We bought an '03 new for less than the $75K figure listed above. Recently we have been looking to trade up to a CPO'd GT3. Given the figures that have been thrown around by dealers to us, we would be more than happy to receive the bottom of the above quoted range. Considering the fact that this car leased for $799 per month for several years, Honda knew very well that there was no market for the NSX at $90K.

MikeT said:
Congrats on your new purchase. I just purchased a 03 also Black/Black.

And by the way, I live here in Atlanta also.

MikeT
Cool, I plan to go on some of the events... PM me if you would like to hook up one day for dinner and check out each other's car... I saw a potential meet for Atlanta NSX's in the SE forum. Hopefully that comes together...

MoreRPMs said:
. For all the losers out there accusing me of being a troll, I drove an NSX before 95% of the people on here even knew what one was;

You drove an NSX in 1989? (that's when I first heard about the NSX, or NS-X as it was referred to at the time). WOW!:wink:

Back