• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just bought JH4NA1157MT003080 wracked....any INFO?

Hi,

I just bought it as it is. Any infromation about the car. Would be nice to find the original owner! :)

Thanksin advance
Tamás

Attachments

• DSCN1399_resize.jpg
    DSCN1399_resize.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 422
:eek:

Attachments

• Kiskunlachaza09103173.jpg
    Kiskunlachaza09103173.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 250
That is one Hell of a trip from Northern Michigan to Budapest!
It looks like they had trouble getting it off the boat… :biggrin:

Tamás,
Although, I think it's too late to discuss prior issues, best of luck on bringing her back to health. :smile:

Last edited:
That will buff right out! Just some spit and polish....LOL:tongue:

It appears to have rolled and slid down the road???

Last edited:
That is one Hell of a trip from Northern Michigan to Budapest!
It looks like they had trouble getting it off the boat… :biggrin:

Tamás,
Although, I think it's too late to discuss prior issues, best of luck on bringing her back to health. :smile:

Yep...the forklift drives had some party at the evening...and the container was the small type :)

Thanks for Your whises! :) My best friend an I have 2 beauty and bought this together as a good spare part alternative :)

That will buff right out! Just some spit and polish....LOL:tongue:

It appears to have rolled and slid down the road???

From the black and blue scrathes I think she has been injured at a track by a tyre wall kinda.....

I was in Budapest last year, Beautiful! I stayed directly from the royal palace. I took this picture on the way back from a boat restaurant. Man, to bad you are so far. I would love to make an offer on those advans on your donor car.

Attachments

• 08-31-08_2246.jpg
    08-31-08_2246.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
I was in Budapest last year, Beautiful! I stayed directly from the royal palace. I took this picture on the way back from a boat restaurant. Man, to bad you are so far. I would love to make an offer on those advans on your donor car.

Nice picture :) Regarding the distance it is vica versa :-(

The Advans was one of the element that I have jumped into it...

Nice car! Damage doesn't look too bad based on the pic. Would be a shame to part out. You should get it running and driving for a 2nd NSX.

Nice car! Damage doesn't look too bad based on the pic. Would be a shame to part out. You should get it running and driving for a 2nd NSX.

Yeap....I wiil see when it arrives to Europe :) It is somewhere at the middle of the Atlantic Ocean :)

Back