• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just curious

Hi, just out of curiosity... (and there is a same post in the General NSX Discussion)

How many NSX owners are there in this forum who live in or nearby Pittsburgh, PA? And is there anyone who is willing to take me (a poor future NSX owner that has never actually ridden one) out on a spin around the block? I have seen a couple of NSXes in my life... and just seeing one makes my heart stop. Actually seeing an NSX on the road has always brought me good fortune for the rest of that day. Wonder what it's like to ride in one of them...

------------------
- [email protected] -

there are a couple in PA somewhere, just dont know if they're anywhere near your area of PA..... if you're ever near the seacoast near the MA/NH border though feel free to let me know. just make it soon, my NSX will be in storage from 9/1/2002 thru at least 9/2003

Originally posted by GookusMaximus:
Where exactly is MA/NH border? And how long a drive is it from downtown Pittsburgh?

The border between Massachusetts and New Hampshire is near Boston, about 600 miles east of Pittsburgh and it would probably take anywhere from 8 to 11 hours to drive there, plus stops.

Back