• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just moved to Wellington, whos down here?

There are just a bunch of old farts who only wash and wax their NSX's down here. :biggrin: J/K.

We are a great group of (ex)owners who get together occasionally.

If you are interested in doing club days at PBIR, I know a couple of guy who frequent the track. One of them is the US distributer for the Praga R1 who lives in my neighborhood.

I live in Wellington.. On Lyons and southern! Berlina.. What color is yours? I saw a berlina going west on forest hill a few weeks ago

There are just a bunch of old farts who only wash and wax their NSX's down here. :biggrin: J/K.

We are a great group of (ex)owners who get together occasionally.

Yeah, I just got finished washing mine and I guess I qualify as an old fart. :biggrin:

While it's not exactly close to Wellington, the South Florida guys get together every so often. There is a standing invitation to meet at Tower Shoppes (I-595 and University Drive) the fourth Friday of every month. Can't say we fill the place up with enthusiastic attendance. :frown:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...ower-Shops-Calender-4th-Friday-Of-Every-Month

Regretfully I am not aware of what goes in in Palm Beach County (if anything) other than monitoring the Florida sub-forum on Prime.

Personally, my son and I instruct with Chin Motorsports HPDE at Sebring and Homestead, maybe 6-8 times per year, but I've retired the NSX from track duty and participate in our dedicated former Spec Miata fondly known as "Track Rat". Occasionally we might do NASA or HOD if they are short on instructors and we are invited. I'd love to pick your brain on how to get faster.

Dunno if you are into car shows but there is a really good one this coming Sunday, March 30, 2014 at the Festival Flea Market, Sample Road Pompano Beach right at the Florida Turnpike. This show is usually pretty good with as many as 600 cars. As of right now I am planning to enter with my '91 NSX, so if you have nothing better to do, take the ride over.

I'm in Palm Beach about 10 miles due East of you. Check the thread in this section for our monthly Tower Shops meet. It's on the last Friday of each month.

saw a red 02+ in wellington today.. going south on lyons from southern.. I was in my wifes sienna.. anyone on here!

Back