• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Just Ordered Ark Exhaust Too

I was going to place my order with Chris @ SOS, but held off and searched around some more. I really wanted to go with the GT Lightweight, but I didn't really want to drop 1200.00, and I didn't want to wait 45 days either.

Don't get me wrong, SOS guys are great...but what I wanted was instant gratification. SO I BOUGHT AN ARK EXHAUST. It is rated 29lbs and 8-9hp. Well see about that, but after reading some other postings and emailing some other people, I feel I've made a good choice.

I will have in my hands on Thursday the 19th, and I ordered it today.

My 92 will be out of the shop on Wednesday, having my brakes done,rotors etc, and some Tein springs installed. Once I get her home, I'm going to install.

Basically Im getting all of the above for the price of the Taitec alone. I can't wait to get some pictures posted to show. :tongue:

Hey .....thanks ARK. I am looking forward to Thursday afternoon. I wonder how many people about you guys?

Very efficient, thanks again. I'll be sure to post with findings.

NSXVURGIN said:
I was going to place my order with Chris @ SOS, but held off and searched around some more. I really wanted to go with the GT Lightweight, but I didn't really want to drop 1200.00, and I didn't want to wait 45 days either.

There are 2 more '91-'95 GT Lightweights in stock at 2NRwerks . I just picked up one of them and it should be here in 2 days. Not quite "instant" but I can live with 2 days. :wink:
I paid $600 more to remove another 10lbs. in weight and from what I can tell, an exhaust that sounds more like what I want (F355ish).

Last edited:
for sure, i love the gt lightweights - mainly because of the lightweight.

but personally, i love the sound of this exhaust just a little bit more...which is much more important in my views

Back