• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

KC Area Detail Service Recommendations

I'm looking for a reputable detail service in the Kansas City area that has experience working on high end vehicles. Any recommendations for a Mobile service or shop would be appreciated.

Thanks guys for the tips...I will give Rossomotorsports a call and post again my opinion after they do the work. I'm also thinking I may call the Acura dealerships and a couple of body shops to see who they recommend. I'm very particular & I don't want to have just anybody do it!:wink:

Try Mattie's Premium Detailing located with Rosso Motorsports
he has been taking care of the Ferraris, Porsches, Ford GTs
etc. for 10+ years. Uses Zymol and Zaino to name a few
Hisw phone is 9134240779

Like "polishpro" stated I would say go w/ Rosso Motorsports or Imagine auto's service. I wouldn't bother w/ the body shops around here too much. I'll just say i have been to a lot of them w/ other vehicals. I take all my body work to Burkle Honda in St. Paul, MN that's the best price and you get factory finishes. I had a complete JDM Type-R intgera front bumper, lip, and center duct painted for 220 about 2-1/2 yrs ago. They even detailed the car too.

As for using the Dealer's in Kansas City. Use the Acura Dealer in Missouri you will be treated better and the sale managers (David Andrew's knows my family and I from previous purchases as the other dealer in Kansas didn't even want to deal with selling 2 cars being a TL and MDX. Which were purchased elsewhere). Plus it's on your way to work. The one in Kansas has not done what i call an average to even an okay job with service and customer care. (P.M. me for detail if you would like to know) They don't even give me my 10% NSX Club of America Discount anymore. That's why i buy from Ray Lak in N.Y. w/ 25% and free shipping and no sales tax. Myself and another nsx owner from K.C. that has/had a twin turbo can tell you all you would like to know about the one in Kansas. He is in the process of selling his or sold his NSX. They did such things as price gouging for unneeded parts/services, door dinged the car, and the turbo'd car did not having compression after service?:confused:

Last edited:
Back