• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy KCMachine Shorai Lightweight Battery Package: $374

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an email from Colin as well and gave him a phone call after I read it. If it werent for people like him, we wouldn't have access to such a great product. We have to remember he is a 1-man show...not a company with lots of staff to churn out parts overnight. We'll all get our battery package soon enough....I'm impatient like the rest of you, but thankful Colin decided to take on building more of these for us. It had gotten to the point where used batteries were selling for as much or more in the classifieds as they cost when new so....thanks Colin :)

Just drop him a line and let him know to change the shipping address. I'm sure it won't be a problem.

I not sure the anodizing process is going to be the issue. I'm sure the charger issue with Shorai will be the limiting factor in us getting our packages as expected.

I got an email from him yesterday that said the Shorai chargers are arriving this week...once they get in, he can start shipping out the complete kits.

I got an email yesterday stating he would be start shipping tomorrow (today) and we will get notice when ours would ship. If anyone receives anything lets see it this is starting to get really drawn out over and over.

If I get anything I will update here too then. Still looking forward to this, whenever they popped up for sale here in the past they went quick.

haven't received anything but ill be sure to update!

I got an email yesterday also with tracking number. Glad all the kinks are worked out and things are rolling!

My tracking number came in, carrier is FEDEX for me. Can't wait!

Damn, no pics so far lol. I have to wait a couple days for shipping out to the islands. Weekend project for sure, can't wait to shave some weight.

Got mine in. Assembled it and can't wait to put it on the car...def going to shave some weight off the car. Thanks for the great product Colin!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20160727_201018_zpspbhqiz6z.jpg
    IMG_20160727_201018_zpspbhqiz6z.jpg
    432.1 KB · Views: 200
I have not received a tracking number yet. I placed my order on 4/28/2016, hopefully mine will be shipping soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back