• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ken lost !!!!!!!!!

I'm sure everyone knew it but it was still fun to watch his final appearance on Jeopardy ! What an amazing run he had. I never ceased to impress me the vast knowledge he displayed throughout is reign as champion.
74 wins and $2.5 mil is pretty good parting gifts.
Congratulations on a feat probably never to be repeated again !

That was a total fraud. I knew the answer to that final question and Ken is a million times smarter than me!

Yeah your probably right, because it would have been a long time till someone like his comes around again and thats what it would of took to beat him!

I would like to see Alex play against Ken. I think Ken threw in the towel on purpose. I knew the answer to the final jeopardy and Ken is much smarter than me.

He happens to be my wife's classmate in high school. We have just received a newsletter from her school, and it was basically all about him. Amazing guy. :biggrin: :eek:

I kinda thought something was up last night before I started hearing rumors of tonights episode. Last night, he went a period of time, in double jeopardy, where he wasn't buzzing in. The guy in the middle had a chance at a daily double, risking $7800. That would have put on the pressure for final jeopardy.

Tough to see the logic behind getting bored/tired making $30,000 a day.

ceeya32 said:
That was a total fraud. I knew the answer to that final question and Ken is a million times smarter than me!

I think I will agree with you here. That guy knew the answer I bet. Like you said, even I knew the answer and I never get any of those damn questions right.

now that Ken thing IS funny. My uncle Ken, Very bright--but antisocial hillbilly. My father in law Ken, Very Very bright. Our Nsxtasy--we all know he's bright.

I cant think of a stupid ken i've met. Except for Barbie's Ken. But he never took the iq test, so who knows.

Eh eh this is very funny because on Top Gear last season they made a statement about the difficulty in finding a Ken that looked smart or cool (they said it was impossible with that name :p).

The week after they did show one viewer that sent in his photo to prove them wrong. He didn't. ;)

Back