• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kenwood DDX-7015 NSX ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the most common double din head units installed in the NSX - and this one has the harness and chassis modded to be plug and play with the NSX - this is assuming your door speakers have been replaced from the stock low level input bose units - your stock sub can be in place and still function with this unit and the harness.

I am just looking to change my setup a bit so its up for sale. This unit is totally NSX ready with the stereo mounts from the OEM stereo installed in the perfect place to fit flush with the center console (of course you will have to open up the OEM slot of your console to fit).

The unit has an NSX harness already hooked up with RCA hookups in place for the OEM subwoofer (if for some reason you want to keep it hooked up) or you can hook up to an aftermarket sub or nothing at all. The unit is about as plug and play as they come for the NSX.

Comes with remote. Aesthetically in excellent condition except for a small ~2mm scratch on the screen that is not noticeable when the unit is installed. I only found it when I took the unit out and inspected it closely with the light shining directly on the screen.

Price $300 shipped
email [email protected]

(unit can be upgraded with nav, sat radio etc.)

Specs below:
General
Chassis Size Code DD
CEA-2006 Compliant ---
RMS Power Output 22 watts
Peak Power Output 50 watts
RMS Power Bandwidth 20-20kHz
Preamp Outputs 6-channel
Preamp Voltage 2 volts
Subwoofer Preamp Outputs Yes
Monitor Size (diagonal) 6 1/2
Key Button Color Red/Green
EQ Bands 3
Wireless Remote Yes
Steering Wheel Control Compatible ---
Parts Warranty 2 Years
Labor Warranty 2 Years
Expandability
Auxiliary Inputs Optional
USB Input ---
Memory Card Slot No
Bluetooth Compatible ---
Satellite Radio Ready Sirius
HD Radio ---
Navigation No
Changer Control Yes
Tuner
FM Sensitivity 9.3 dBf
European Tuning No
Radio Data System (RDS) Yes

Attachments

• IMG_20120104_175046.jpg
    IMG_20120104_175046.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 751
  • IMG_20120104_174717 (1).jpg
    IMG_20120104_174717 (1).jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 589
Bump - price is now $200. I just bought a new unit so this one has to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back