• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kix's Eco Series LED Tail Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

kix

Registered Member
Introducing the first line of Eco LED Tail Lights!

These are identical in every way to my other kits sold here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142858 except they are cheaper since I use manufactured LED bulbs for the reverse and turn signals.

DSC01000.JPG

Pictured is a ECO kit that consists of the driving/brake led panels, 2x reverse LED lights, 2x amber LED turn signals, and custom LED controller.

DSC01001.JPG

The LED controller supplies two knobs to adjust the driving and brake lamp brightness. It is small in size and can easily be tucked away in the tool area of the trunk.

DSC01002.JPG

Pictured are the turn and reverse LED bulbs. They are direct replacements for your existing incandescent bulbs and will provide you a much brighter light over stock.

BulbCompare1.jpg

BulbCompare2.jpg

BulbCompare3.jpg

BulbCompare4.jpg

The pictures show the approximate true light output of these manufactured LED bulbs. As you can see they easily light up and supply more than enough brightness to be used in the tail lights.

Due to the popularity of the GTC style I will attempt to have them in stock ready to go. For all other styles please contact me via PM to discuss pricing.

Now onto pricing!

Package - ECO-GTC
$595
DSC01000.JPG

- Led GTC kit for Driver and Passenger (456 LEDs total)
- Controller (single controller brake/driving lights)
- 2x LED Reverse Lights (WHITE)
- 2x TurnSignals (RED or AMBER)
- Tail Light Sealant (Similar to OEM tail light sealant… non permanent and comes apart with heat)
- 5 Spare LEDs (5 red)
- Free Universal Turn Signal Flasher (must ship yours in at time of order)

Package - ECO Plus-GTC
$495
- Led GTC kit for Driver and Passenger (456 LEDs total)
- Controller (single controller brake/driving lights)
- Tail Light Sealant (Similar to OEM tail light sealant… non permanent and comes apart with heat)
- 5 Spare LEDs (5 red)
- Free Universal Turn Signal Flasher (must ship yours in at time of order)

Optional
-$30 – Extra tail light sealant (enough to seal 4 lights!!!)
-$95 – Acura OEM Tail light gaskets (recommended!!!)

Last edited:
Excellent option. Is this setup in stock? Any pics of this setup installed in a taillight set? I wonder how they look using those bulbs compared to led panels.

I have one kit in stock and I'll definatly get a a few pictures showing a mockup of stock vs ECO vs Full LED kit. You'll be blown away how ECO comapres to stock and how the Full LED compares to the ECO kit.

As for warranty I will offer 1 year for my custom led panels. The kit on my car has been running for about 4 months without any issues so I decided to bump it to 1 year from 6 months.

The nice thing about my panels is it utilizes LED controllers which properly regulates our cars voltage into clean constant current. The only LED failure we should experience is due to faulty LEDs. To date I soldered over 4000 LEDs and had 1 failure so far.

Keep the questions coming!

Great pics for reference. This really helps out. I wanted to find out if there was a way to also incorporate adjustment for the turn signal light on the ECO system by the controller? Will it work even tho it is a LED Bulb vs a LED panel style?

Can't wait til tax returns come in. :biggrin:

Thanks again.

DSC03421.JPG

DSC03422.JPG

First ECO kit sold and going to Tukwila Washinton! For those who dont know I am also offering the GTC <-> Full Bar switchable kit on the ECO line. Nows your chance two own two of the most popular designs for one super low price!

DSC03398.JPG

DSC03400.JPG

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XDUXQQrhP-A?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XDUXQQrhP-A?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back