• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

KONI adjustables/Zanardi Springs

I bought these from DONYMO, but never took delivery. (he still has them) I was going to use them on a car I was going to purchase, but I ended up not buying it.

Has about 5,000 miles on it.

Here is what Don had said about them.

"Zanardi springs over Koni adjustable shocks. Great street/track setup.
Springs are still mounted on the shocks, so you only have to slip your shocks/springs out and slip these in."

"Ride quality is very good. This is THE BEST compromise street/track setup I've ridden in. You can soften up the Koni's and it rides as soft as stock - you can't tell the difference. Firm up the Koni's at the track and it offers significantly more performance than stock - I'd say about 80% as good as the NSX-R suspension."

$425 + shipping.

Last edited:
Wait so you bought them but never took them? So he would ship them to whoever bought them from you? How many miles are on them?

I am interested in these. However I would like to know how much lowering is to be expected with this combination. Also how old are they?

Pasha said:
Does this setup lower the car?

According to Don, it lowers the car about 1/4 inch. Not a huge drop.

The shocks are 3 years old and the springs are 9 months old.

I was looking forward to using them, but my plans changed. Sorry for any confusion.

Don has agreed to ship them to whoever wants them.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Well, come up with a price for each and that works for me. Though I just thought since they are already mounted, it might be a pain to seperate them.

Back