• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

KW V3 - What anti-roll bars are you running?

For those of you who have KW V3 coil overs installed, what anti roll bars are you running?

I'm using CT Engineering ones. Softest setting on rear and middle setting on front.

Running the SOS (rebadged CT-Engineering) adjustable sway bars. Have both front and rear bars on the medium settings, very balanced handling.

I'm using CT Engineering ones. Softest setting on rear and middle setting on front.

How do you like the bars? How does it corner at higher speeds? Is it balanced or are you going to try different settings?

I just bought them along with the 2 front chassis bars and deflection kit from SOS.

Thanks

Running the SOS (rebadged CT-Engineering) adjustable sway bars. Have both front and rear bars on the medium settings, very balanced handling.

Have you tried it on different settings? If so how did it compare?

I have CT engineering medium setting I like the handling

How do you like the bars? How does it corner at higher speeds? Is it balanced or are you going to try different settings?

I just bought them along with the 2 front chassis bars and deflection kit from SOS.

Thanks

I love the bars. It did make the ride a lot worse over bumpy roads though. With these settings it feels like it still pushes the front tires out on a high speed corner, but I'd rather have that than the back end coming out. I couldn't get to the most inner setting with the stock end links on the front, so I have never tried to change it. I think the handling is great the way it is. You can still get the back end out if you lift throttle a little mid corner.

there is not a big difference in stiffness maybe 60-80 lbs from outer to inner hole....I run inner hole front outer hole rear on my ct bars.

Back