• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lady Owner on I-80

I'm in my yellow NSX you are riding in the back of a Ford Explorer. Do you post here? Was that your red NSX on that business card? Thanks for the thumbs up and the nice smile. Post my license number and I'll know it's you.

Is your number plate 1HOTNSX?
wink.gif

Originally posted by 1HOT NSX:
I'm in my yellow NSX you are riding in the back of a Ford Explorer. Do you post here? Was that your red NSX on that business card? Thanks for the thumbs up and the nice smile. Post my license number and I'll know it's you.

I guess it would help if you post her name (from the business card). I am sure a lot of people gives thumbs up to a yellow nsx while riding in the back of a Ford Explorer.

[This message has been edited by nsx2000 (edited 14 October 2002).]

This was more than just the thumbs up. I couldn't read the business card at 70 mph from one lane to the next, so I don't know her name. She told me she owned one and I could see a red NSX on the card. That's all.

Is it me, or is there just a few more ladies out there nowaday runnning around in the NSX? There is also another thread on here that recalled similar encounters.

Originally posted by Deqle:
Is it me, or is there just a few more ladies out there nowaday runnning around in the NSX? There is also another thread on here that recalled similar encounters.

I hardly see a female owner.. I would like to meet one in real life..hehe
they must be really hot.

------------------
the art of chasing down my friend's white 3000gt at com. ave

NSXCA # 1690 "Sabrina"

Actually at IDRC there was a female that was racing there NSX and she was pretty hot asian girl.
smile.gif

------------------
" Have you passed a domestic lately? "

Originally posted by Deqle:
Is it me, or is there just a few more ladies out there nowaday runnning around in the NSX?

There have been, all along.

At the last couple of NSXPOs, the female owners have held their own small meeting on the side to get to know one another. There have been half a dozen at each.

Hmmm, intersting, I wonder if they participated in any regular events though? Would be extremely fun to have a lady in our group here in San Diego. Then she can really give us the insight of how a lady like to drive an NSX? Then not to mention but she's probably has a lot of good looking friends, too. A real Win-Win situation.

Back