• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lake Geneva breakfast and drive - June 23rd

D&B may work for me since I will be picking up a friend from North ave and i355 anyways. We have to leave early enough to make it to Lake Forest Oasis by 8am.

Do you guys think I could attend this but still be back in Chicago by 1pm for the Cubs game? I could care less about the Cubs, but we are celebrating my sister's birthday on a roof top.

What time do you suggest? 7am?

7am sounds good, see you there!

Do you guys think I could attend this but still be back in Chicago by 1pm for the Cubs game? I could care less about the Cubs, but we are celebrating my sister's birthday on a roof top.

I don't think we will be back in Chicago by that time, I'm sorry.

You could go to just breakfast, and then head back to Chicago afterwards. I have to be in Evanston for another car related evant at 12pm, so Probably need to leave Lake Geneva by 10:30 am. hmmmmm..... this is going to be tight!

Last edited:
I still plan to be there, but the NSX is back at the shop to address a misfire and won't be done by then. Hope nobody minds if I bring the Turbo.

Hey Paul/Juice- looks like I won't be able to make it. I underestimated the driving time and just found out I'll need to be in Evanston around 11ish. :( If there are more people wanting to meet at D&B, please post up....

That's not good, I hope you can make it next time.

ForumNinja, do you still want to meet up at D&B or should we just go straight to Lake Forest Oasis so that way we both get some extra sleep?

The weather forecast looks very good for Sunday, I hope it stays this way.

We do not have a reservation at "Simple breakfast and lunch cafe", if you didn't plan on attending but changed your mind it is perfectly fine to just show up and spend the morning / early afternoon with us.

See you all there!

Hawks win Hawks win see everyone in the am!!!!!!!

Great to meet everyone today. We had an awesome time, PERFECT NSX weather. Many thanks for organizing the ride Paul, and to all those who added to the experience. Another round of thanks to Phil and Krista (SP?) Great breakfast location and route, really enjoyed the U of C observatory. Looking forward to another meet-up. Pics Soon.
Cheers Arnie & Lena

Back