• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lambo Drive New date Sun Oct 23

Sunday the 23rd of October.
---

The Running of the Bulls:
A new Date, a new Opportunity

Dear Friends,

Because the weather Gods have dealt us a bad hand we will be rescheduling the “Running of The Bulls” event for Sunday, Oct. 23nd. I hope this is an equally agreeable date for everyone, and for those who couldn’t make the 15th perhaps the new date will work out better. Essentially all else stays the same. This has shaped up to be the event of the year, so tell your friends and make the change on your calendar. We very much look forward to seeing you all on Sunday the 23nd at 9:30 at Snakepit Automotive.

----

Please join us for our autumnal Running of the Bulls motoring event on Sunday, October 23nd, organized by Lamborghini Club America, Eastern Region. If you have a classic or contemporary exotic car, we would love to have you. This is a multi-marque event and membership in the Lamborghini Club is not required. For more information, and to sign up, go to www.lamborghiniclubeast.com <http://www.lamborghiniclubeast.com> . Space is limited so please sign up ASAP.

Richard Solomon
Director, Eastern Region
Lamborghini Club America
305 East 50th Street, Ste 1
New York, NY 10022
212-223-9545
www.lamborghiniclubeast.com

So far there are 75 cars registered for this event. How many of them are Nsx's ? I dont know but this will be only for exotics. If the rain holds off I will be there as well as a bunch of Ferrari's. If you have any questions you can PM me or post it here.

Richard Soloman current Nsx owner and Lambo run organizer sends a personal invite to the Nsx community and hope that you will come represent for the nsx owners.

Foreign terrorists!

Attachments

• bark.gif
    bark.gif
    62.5 KB · Views: 308
Meeyatch1 said:
How long are these runs usually in terms of time and mileage?

why trying to keep the miles low? :biggrin:

Meeyatch1 said:
How long are these runs usually in terms of time and mileage?

The lengths of these runs vary with each event.

The one they had earlier this year was from Ny to Ver was about 200 miles one way.

The one this weekend will probably be less then 100 miles.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
The lengths of these runs vary with each event.

The one they had earlier this year was from Ny to Ver was about 200 miles one way.

The one this weekend will probably be less then 100 miles.

arent they calling for rain all weekend? :frown:

Bailey, great shots, this was the "sickest ride" iIv'e ever gone on, the cars were beautiful, the day although a little cool ( a couple of the F-car convertibles had their tops down), the speeds were "sick", I got blown by like I was standing still (I wasn't!!!). Too bad you and your boys split off, it was a nice time at the "Winery", hope that some of the pictures taken by others make it to this post!!!! Even though it's always about the food, Bailey, you disappeared!!!! :eek:

Who needs a lambo drive when this is a typical sight I have coming down 684 every day from Pound Ridge/Bedford (from this morning's commute):

p.s. and, of course, I had to pass him

41367087-L.jpg

RSO 34 said:
Who needs a lambo drive when this is a typical sight I have coming down 684 every day from Pound Ridge/Bedford (from this morning's commute):

p.s. and, of course, I had to pass him

41367087-L.jpg

Bob,
With the skills developed passing NSX's on the road with a 15 passenger van in Phoenix I am not surprised that there is now NOTHING that you will not pass. By the way if you passed him it must have been because he forgot to release his parking brake :biggrin:

AMG power - blew right by him and still managed to snap a photo with my cell phone. :biggrin:

p.s. Alan - you have too many messages in your PM folder and you cannot accept any new ones. Time to do some "spring cleaning".

It was a great time running w/ the bulls...well for the first couple of miles until the ferraris made their own route to the south hamptons. Those ferrari's are fast :wink:

6803DSC00336-med.JPG

6803DSC00338-med.JPG

6803DSC00340.JPG

Last edited:
Day-umm.... Nice ridez ..... Lookx like you all had a blast !!
p.s. Here in So. Fla, it's a mess. Looks like we won't have power until Nov. 8 (Miami area) - Nov. 22nd(Broward area). I'm actually at my folks in the Keys and we have full power. Thank God! I was having NSX Prime Withdrawal :tongue:

MiamiMermaid said:
Day-umm.... Nice ridez ..... Lookx like you all had a blast !!
p.s. Here in So. Fla, it's a mess. Looks like we won't have power until Nov. 8 (Miami area) - Nov. 22nd(Broward area). I'm actually at my folks in the Keys and we have full power. Thank God! I was having NSX Prime Withdrawal :tongue:

Glad to see you finally were able to get back on prime! We all had Mermi withdrawl...Had you came, you would have gotten to race them ferrari's for real and not just in your dreamz :wink:

Last edited:
Back