• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Larry G???

I saw a large assortment of dead animals on 287 south last week, and figured Larry must have recently driven through there:D:D:D

I saw a large assortment of dead animals on 287 south last week, and figured Larry must have recently driven through there:D:D:D
I spoke to Larry tonight - he told me that he has been very disappointed that he hasn't been challenged by any animals for quite some time. I think this has been making his drives with the NSX somewhat uneventful. I think he would have more fun driving my I-78/I-287 route to work every morning - it makes me wonder how all these drivers ever passed their driving tests
confused.gif

LarryG also confirmed that (as of now) the Army is only allowing him to attend the track event at NSXPO.
frown.gif

i was thinking of him when i was looking around the austin area this past weekend. went to a town called lago vista where there were deer EVERYWHERE. and i mean everywhere. we counted 50 before we quit. they were laying in driveways, the middle of the road, on the greens at the golf course we drove by (hazards?), it was crazy. they were just milling around everywhere as though they owned the town. the population of people is around 5,000, the deer probably outnumber the humans :).

Rich Hutte sold his ugly brooklands green NSX :tongue: and moved .... um..... I think it was out to Colorado. Somewhere over in that area.

Rich I thought had gotten one of the early Ford GT's..Miled was at xpo this year.

8 years later.... whatever happened to Larry G ... and Miled for that matter!!??

LarryG is doing fine and has actually more space to the garage that Bob posted photos of.
Larry and I with our better halfs went out to dinner yesterday evening.
Miled was last seen hiking Pikes Peak while attending NSXPO this year:

i-KDFLNJn-XL.jpg

Miled made a pact with satin that his hair would grow darker and thicker as he aged......I meant satan......:redface:

Last edited:
lol......just another example of why i did not major in language,,,,,satan........

Hi Guys,
It is Kansas soon to be coastal Maine!! So excited to get back to New England!!! RobR forward your postal address. I have getting your Christmas cards back in the mail. Glad to see everyone is well. PBassjo, thanks for asking!!
Miss you all!!
RichH
Lawrence, KSDSC_0320.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
It is Kansas soon to be coastal Maine!! So excited to get back to New England!!! RobR forward your postal address. I have getting your Christmas cards back in the mail. Glad to see everyone is well. PBassjo, thanks for asking!!
Miss you all!!
RichH
Lawrence, KSView attachment 97720
Glad you're coming back, it looks like you've gone British in the meantime :)

wow Rich is coming home to roost......btw thats alot of exhaust for such a tiny engine:tongue:

Back