• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

last day to cancel your NSXPO registration is tomorrow 9/8 (wait list details posted)

NSXPO2015Logo.jpg

As mentioned previously, tomorrow, 9/8/15 6:00 PST is the last date to cancel your NSXPO registration. Cancellation requests should be sent to [email protected].

Should you not be able to attend after 9/8/15, we will allow you to sell your registration to another attendee until 9/30/15. You must send an e-mail by 9/30/15 6 pm PST to [email protected] from your registered e-mail address indicating the new attendees name. We will not be able to accommodate changes in the attendee list after 9/30/15. No changes in meal requests can be made after 9/8/15.

Wait list members - the final few remaining spots will be posted by 9/9/15 on this thread:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/190392-NSXPO-2015-Wait-List

If anyone has a spot for the EXPO they would like to part with, please let me know.
I could use one for a sponsor/vendor that would like to attend.
Thanks.

Update: Secured the spot I needed for the sponsor coming onboard. Thanks guys....

If anyone has a spot for the EXPO they would like to part with, please let me know.
I could use one for a sponsor/vendor that would like to attend.
Thanks.

Back