• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Last EVER World famous Carlsbad Cars and Coffee this Saturday.

Due to a few idiots ( rumored to be some BMW club) doing a little show as they left recently was the final straw and it looks like a ten year staple is being shut down. Let's try to get a few NSX's out there for its last hurrah... 7 am - 11am

I know Andy is setting up a SD caravan...if anybody coming from OC/IE/LA want to caravan lmk.

Thats too bad, was a great place to scope out some cars. :frown:

Seems like there are less and less peeps on Prime these days also.
I noticed your Fallbrook drive and no replys? Thats weak sauce! :smile:

Thats too bad, was a great place to scope out some cars. :frown:

Seems like there are less and less peeps on Prime these days also.
I noticed your Fallbrook drive and no replys? Thats weak sauce! :smile:

Yup, not like the good ol days when there were drives all the time... Btw, there is a cars and coffee right here in Temecula on the first Saturday of every month at the Cosi( across from PF Chang) next to the mall... You should stop by this Saturday, would be great to see you!!!

Last edited:
Isn't there a Tuesday Temecula car meet too (at like 7pm)?

Yes, they have the "Temecula Tuesdays" like twice a month.... It's a bit different crowd though compared to the once a month Cars and Coffee... I def prefer the CnC .... You should make it out there this Saturday !!!

Yes, they have the "Temecula Tuesdays" like twice a month.... It's a bit different crowd though compared to the once a month Cars and Coffee... I def prefer the CnC .... You should make it out there this Saturday !!!

Gotcha. I'd prefer the more mature CnC crowd too. The problem is, I'm not early bird.

It's very unfortunate that CnC is no more. There is always some knucklehead who ruins it for everybody.

Gotcha. I'd prefer the more mature CnC crowd too. The problem is, I'm not early bird.

It's very unfortunate that CnC is no more. There is always some knucklehead who ruins it for everybody.

Will someone please post a few photos of Wizard's beautiful GPW that he's never shown off? With his permission of course. :)

Hey guys I just moved to SoCal recently! Looking forward to meet new peeps:)

Yup, not like the good ol days when there were drives all the time... Btw, there is a cars and coffee right here in Temecula on the first Saturday of every month at the Cosi( across from PF Chang) next to the mall... You should stop by this Saturday, would be great to see you!!!

Ok cool ... Thanks for the heads up!

We will have to show up in my wifes 350Z roadster...

Back