• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Leatherseats.com Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all at leatherseats.com for the offer.

Money sent for standard set.

Cheers
Scott

1993 NSX Coupe

How much for Standard Premium in black, with one red horizontal center piece, the second from the top (the rest of the center piece in black), with red double stitching?

1993 NSX Coupe

How much for Standard Premium in black, with one red horizontal center piece, the second from the top (the rest of the center piece in black), with red double stitching?

Hello,

That would be the standard 599 with the special two tone fee of $150. Thanks!

Alright guys, LAST DAY. if you are wanting to order, there is no time left! Any orders or samples requests called in today will get locked in to the group buy pricing!

Just got mine in today. Probably not the best photos, and I'm no pro installer (took me about 4 hours or something for one seat)

PhotoAug02125329AM.jpg

It's really not easy! Maybe I'll go back and try to flatten out the wrinkles, but overall satisfied with the end result and quality of the material.

Probably will tackle the drivers seat this weekend. Thanks!

Looks good. I got mine too the other day, but I haven't tackled the installation yet. I'll be taking my time with it, hopefully I'll get it done this week and I'll post up a pic.

Looks good. I got mine too the other day, but I haven't tackled the installation yet. I'll be taking my time with it, hopefully I'll get it done this week and I'll post up a pic.

Awesome; thanks -- yeah I still have to put some screws in the bottom.

Just a heads up, there are these little rings and rods that hold your stock seat together. I didn't have a specific tool or anything to remove them, so I ended up using two needle nose pliers.

It was SUCH a pain to get those all off and on to the pad. They don't just slip on directly. You'll see what I'm talking about. If you need any tips, PM me!

Out of curiosity, does the look of the perforated leather match OEM? I'm talking in terms of the size of the perforations and the distance apart. My door skins look brand new and I have zero desire to replace them but it would be great to have seats that looked brand new. I would just like the perforations to match if all possible.

I know that sounds extremely picky, but a huge difference between the two would drive me up the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back