• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lethbridge

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is there to do in or near Lethbridge, Alberta? Any NSX owners?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come up to Edmonton or Calgary!
When are you coming up, when and why!
Trev

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ffffanman said:
Come up to Edmonton or Calgary!
When are you coming up, when and why!
Trev
When: 9th of July. Flying into Calgary at fricken midnight, then driving 2.5 hours down to Lethbridge to some Golf Resort.

Why: Meeting my son for the week. Doing some golfing, hiking and whatever?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CokerRat said:
I haven't spent any length of time in Lethbridge, but if you drive a couple hours northwest, you can get to some excellent hiking trails in the Kananaskis.

http://www.cd.gov.ab.ca/enjoying_alberta/parks/featured/kananaskis/flashindex.asp

If you do have some time to kill in Calgary, let me know and maybe some of us can meet up for a pint or two?

Enjoy your trip!
Thanks for the hiking tip. I will only be in Calgary Sat. night for however long it takes to get through Canadian Customs. Probably longer now that the bombings occured in London. Will probably catch a late night snack (arriving at 11:56 PM) before heading down to Lethbridge. I will probably return to Calgary sometime during the week for some sightseeing. I'd like to visit with you folks, if you have time. I'll PM when I get a better idea of the plans my son has for us during the week.

Any tips on good places to go for local cuisine - not looking for fancy restaurants, I like to eat where locals eat.
Thanks again!
Scott