• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Let's have a meet up and drive!!!! MD VA DC

I'm picking mine up in Fredericksburg tomorrow morning following 23.5 hours of detailing and I'm dedicating the entire day to driving. I'm around next weekend as well.

OK, Give me a head count for next Saturday March 26th , weather looks good so far, We will meet In Rockville and take a nice drive over to say Leesburg have a nice lunch or dinner etc, OR go to Allsports GP gokarting , so I can kick all your asses;] LOL

Route and place to eat will be posted promptly

I would love to join - however, I'm unavailable every single Saturday from now through atleast mid-May.

Next weekend, I'm out of town and in Philadelphia for the Northeast Custom Car Show at the Convention Center.

If you guys would consider going EAST across the Bay Bridge, I would love to join you in say, Cambridge, Ocean City, or Rehoboth. :smile: I made the trek to Radley Acura last September and enjoyed meeting you NOVA folks.

I'm in. Although I'm closer to Leesburg than Rockville so maybe I'll just meet you guys there.

JW

If you guys would consider going EAST across the Bay Bridge, I would love to join you in say, Cambridge, Ocean City, or Rehoboth. :smile: I made the trek to Radley Acura last September and enjoyed meeting you NOVA folks.

It really doesn't make much sense to organize something for MD/VA/DC area people and have the bulk of the crowd travel EAST to an area EAST of everyone.

In my opinion, Washington DC is the center point for the region.

It really doesn't make much sense to organize something for MD/VA/DC area people and have the bulk of the crowd travel EAST to an area EAST of everyone.

In my opinion, Washington DC is the center point for the region.

Yeah, but sitting in traffic forever during the "cruise" portion of the meet blows. Just saying....

Yeah, but sitting in traffic forever during the "cruise" portion of the meet blows. Just saying....

+1.
And driving halfway home and never getting out of 2nd gear. :mad:

I'd prefer we actuall do a drive on some rural roads and stop somewhere for lunch than hang out in a parking lot.

Nice meeting you guy at the Nova meet last year. And if you all are planning a
Road trip, I'm in. my car is in the shop getting a face lift right now, but will be ready this weekend.

You guys have fun sitting at the red lights.:smile: Meanwhile, I'll be hitting the rev limiter (in at least the first 3 gears) on a spirited drive on the Eastern Shore. :wink:

Ok, Seems WINTER will return this weekend!!! Curse word, So I will try again in April

Is a Saturday or Sunday better?????

Also if anyone needs their NSX loved and cared for by a wonderful NSX mechanic

PM me ;]

Back