• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lied to about NSX in New Jersey

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inven...d=true&filtersModified=true#listing=156537441

VIN HHN4NA1268MT002852

Obviously the rear trim and calipers were painted but the dealer failed to disclose that multiple panels were painted. Wouldn't disclose previous body damage but repairs were done off record.

Bridgewater Acura and VIP Honda are the dealerships. The Acura dealer and Kaz the salesman pulled the bait and switch twice on me. The VIP Honda salesman ignored my calls/emails after I requested history on paint repairs and requested my deposit back. Rich the GM at VIP Honda stepped in and sent me my money back without incident.

They new I wouldn't pay 40K for that car and didn't argue once the truth came out. Figured they may try and sell it to another uninformed buyer. Kaz purposely failed to disclose this information even after is was requested before we agreed on the deal.

Thanks

Please correct the VIN you posted. The front portion of your listed VIN is boogered up.

PM The Kid.....

How funny, the same car is the first one listed on the cargurus sales banner on the top of my browser on this page.

Back