• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lightly Used Tilton Engineering Chromoly Lightened Flywheel

For Sale is my Tilton Engineering Chromoly flywheel. - Weighs a mere 7.8 pounds (the OEM flywheel is 15.5 lbs!)
- Has the lowest MOI (moment of inertia) of any flywheel made for the NSX
- Utilizes the factory twin disc clutch (or any other replacement/ rebuilt clutch assembly) for ease of installation and a great choice for stock or lightly modified NSXs.
I am the original owner and purchased this many years ago from Dali Racing. It has been sitting in storage with many of my other parts for years. It was used with a stock clutch with organic pads so the wear to the friction surface is very low. My machinist said it could easily be resurfaced and still have plenty of playroom for disc wear and still be well within factory tolerance. He said it could be used as is and a new clutch disc would bed to the surface fine, just like new brake pads on a brake disc.
It was by far the best revving clutch setup on a normally aspirated NSX(revved like a motorcycle!)I went turbo years ago so switched to a Science of Speed twin carbon.
I will let this go for $350 plus Paypal and actual shipping costs which is a steal. P-mail me if interested,
Todd
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
SOLD!

Last edited:
Back